Chapter 26- Back With A Vengeance

~💚~

We were at Niagara Falls and it was absolutely breathtaking. "You know, Gwen. I've read somewhere that Niagara Falls is one of the most beautiful and romantic vacation spots in the world," I said. She smiled, "You hear that, Ben? Beautiful and romantic but all you can focus on is the Omnitrix!" Gwen said, annoyed that Ben wasn't paying attention to me.

~💚~

"How can you not admire the beauty and raw power of nature?" Max asked. "I don't know. Ask Ben. He's the one whose messing around with the Omnitrix and not paying attention to Paige," Gwen said. "Ben, would you please pay attention to something other than that watch?" I went over to him and sat down, "Yeah, I'd like you to see this. It's beautiful and who knows, maybe someday when we're 18; we'll find ourselves back here," I said, blushing.

~💚~

He had a big grin on his face and said, "You can count on that, princess," as Ben kissed my cheek. "I'm just trying to figure out how to control it better. That's all, grandpa." "Get real. There must be, like, a billion command combinations on that thing," Gwen said. "Yeah? So? Ben asked his cousin. Then I noticed that the Omnitrix was acting weird. It was showing all of Ben's aliens at a rapid speed. "Please tell me I didn't bust this thing again, princess," Ben said, worriedly.

~💚~

"I'm not sure what's going on, my love. It does seem weird though." "Maybe it's just some kind of an upgrade." Suddenly, in a flash of green light, Ben was Upgrade. "What happened? You never even touched it, Benji!" I said, a little freaked out. "Unless... maybe now I don't have to, princess. Grey Matter, Diamondhead. Cool. This rocks" Then he went from Diamondhead to XLR8. "I must have finally unlocked some kind of master control or something. Now I can go alien just by thinking it. Ben said as he went from Heatblast to Wildvine and then Wildmutt.

~💚~

"Excuse me. Would you mind taking a picture of me and my wife?" The gentleman beside us asked Max. But then he caught a glimpse of Wildmutt and fell overboard. "No problem! Ripjaws in the house. He said as he went to rescue the man. Then Ben transformed into Stinkfly. "Did Ben just go right from Ripjaws into Stinkfly?" Gwen asked. "Yeah, but that's impossible. Unless..." Then both Max and Gwen's eyes looked to me.

~💚~

"Hey! Don't look at me! I didn't do anything," I said. "Not anymore!" "I don't mean to be ungrateful but I think I'm going to be sick," The man said. "Right. Sorry," Ben said, setting the man down safely on the boat. Now, we were all sitting down and enjoying some pudding. Then Ben, who was Stinkfly; shot some goop into Gwen's bowl. "Eww! Ben!" She said, infuriated with him.

~💚~

Ben just sat there, up in the trees and laughed. "You've been Stinkbutt for hours. Give it a rest, dweeb!" Gwen said. "Ben? Can I talk to you?" I asked as we went somewhere we could have some privacy. "What's wrong, princess?" "I just miss you being you. Ever since you unlocked the master control, you've been an alien. I miss your smile that makes me go weak in the knees. Your eyes that can make me happy when I'm sad. I miss you. Don't do this just for me, do it for Gwen and Max too," I said.