Chapter 33- Monster Weather

We were now at a music festival in Chicago. When I heard that Michael Jackson was going to be here, I made sure that I wore his shirt and that I looked amazing. Besides Ben, Michael Jackson holds my heart. Both of them always will.

~💚~

My shirt

My shirt

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

~💚~

"The gates to Rockin' Chicago are open," I heard. I was so excited! I get to see Michael Jackson again. "I wonder if he'll remember me," I thought, hoping that was the case. "Come on, Benji; we're going to be late!" I said. "For what? Like anything exciting's going to happen at this dumb festival anyway," Ben said. "Ben! Paige has been looking forward to this all summer! Being her boyfriend, you should understand. You know how much Michael Jackson means to her!" Max said to his grandson.

~💚~

"Thank you, Max," I said. Max nodded and sent me a warm smile. Ben rushed over to me, grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek. "I promise you, princess. Today will be one of the greatest days of your life," Ben said. "Oh, really? Why is that?" I said. "Well, I may have pulled some strings and Michael agreed to give you a backstage pass. Plus he's going to bring you onstage when he sings You Are Not Alone."

~💚~

I could feel tears in my eyes. "Ben! You're the best! Thank you! Thank you so much!" I exclaimed as I jumped into my boyfriend's arms. He chuckled, "No need to thank me, princess. Your beautiful smile and happiness is all the thanks I need. Now, come on; Michael awaits you," Ben said as he led me away.

~💚~

Suddenly I felt rain drops as Gwen and I were dancing. I wasn't worried though. Nothing could spoil my mood today. I was going to see Michael Jackson! "Oh, great. Could this day get any worse?" Ben said. Suddenly, I heard screaming and saw a huge water creature with a purple light in the center. "You were saying, dweeb?" Gwen asked.

~💚~

~💚~

The monster was aiming for us. Ben grabbed my hand and we moved out of the way. "Princess, are you OK?" He asked. "I'm fine, my love. Are you OK?" I asked, concerned. "As long as I'm in your arms, I'll be just fine," Ben said as I blushed. Then we noticed something on the ground. "Oh, not my Sumo Slammer digi downloader!" He exclaimed.

~💚~

"All right, water freak, now it's personal. First, you destroy my Sumo Slammer digi downloader, then you almost ruin my princess's chances of seeing her idol. You're going down! Time to let Ripjaws rip you to shreds. Do you want to help me, princess?" Ben said. "Absolutely!" I said, ready for action. Then he activated the Omnitrix. Instead of Ripjaws, Ben transformed into Heatblast.