Chapter 32- Game Over

Now, we were all cooped up in the Rust Bucket because it was raining. Max was taking a nap, Ben was playing a video game, I was reading Midnight Sun and Gwen was looking out the window. "I'm so bored. Even your stupid video game sounds good. Let me play," Gwen said. "Sorry. I already have a partner. Run! And, Ishyama, slam! He's the coolest. Kick! Sumo Slammer. Jump! So why would I want to play with you?" Ben asked.

~💚~

"That's not fair! You let Paige play all the time!" Gwen argued. "Yeah! Because she's my best friend and girlfriend. The only reason she's not playing now is because she's reading. Why would I let you play?" He asked. "To prove you're not afraid of getting your Sumo butt kicked by a girl," Gwen said. "Ha! Shows how much you know. Paige has beaten me at this game hundreds of times!" Ben said to his cousin.

~💚~

He finally had enough and handed Gwen a controller. A little while later, the screen showed that she had the new top score. "Yeah! High score for the Gwen warrior," She taunted. "Beginner's luck. Now, watch a real Sumo Slammer Samurai," Ben said. "Get his butt kicked by Kenko, the Shape Shifter? Careful. You only have two lives left," Gwen said as Ben snatched the controller from her.

~💚~

Then on the screen, it showed that Gwen lost a life. "Ben, no fair!" "Careful. You only have one life left!" He said. "Guys, please! I'm trying to grab some shuteye here. Be like Paige and BE QUIET!" Max said. "Sorry, Grandpa," Gwen apologized to her grandfather. Suddenly, Ben activated the Omnitrix and was now Upgrade.

~💚~

He merged with the game and lowered Gwen's score to zero. "Ben Tennyson, you are such a cheater! You're going to get yours one of these days!" She said, frustratingly. The next thing I knew, Gwen and I were sucked into the game.

~💚~

~💚~

Suddenly, we were in the Sumo Slammers video game. "How did this happen?" I thought. I looked at what I was wearing. I was wearing a white kimono with cherry blossoms on it.

~💚~

My kimono

~💚~

"What happened?" That big lightning flash must have zapped Upgrade, and we wound up in the video game," Gwen said. "We're inside Sumo Slammer Smackdown? Cool!" Ben exclaimed. "Not for long," I said, worriedly. "Robo Sumos? That is so level one," He said. Suddenly, one of them charged at Ben and tackled him.