Chapter 40- Perfect Day

I was tangled up in Ben's arms when I heard Max's voice, "Rise and shine, sleepyheads," He said. Ben opened his eyes and smiled when he saw me. "Good Morning, my beautiful princess." He said as he gave me a kiss. I giggled, "Good Morning, my handsome prince." Then I looked down at the Omnitrix. It was beeping and showing the alien icons rapidly.

~💚~

"Hey, what's up with this thing? Something tells me this is going to be a good day, princess," Ben said. "Hope you guys are hungry. I've cooked up one of my world-famous breakfasts," Max said. "This can't be good. Why didn't I just wake up early and cook?" I thought. "Uh-oh, plug your nose and kiss your taste buds goodbye, princess."

~💚~

Then plates of bacon and eggs were set down in front of us. I asked the question that was burning in my mind, "So, is this, like, groundhog bacon and salamander eggs?" He chuckled, "Nope, nope. Just good old American bacon and eggs. But I understand if it doesn't sound good to you." At that moment, we started eating our breakfast. It was the best breakfast that I'd had all summer.

~💚~

Suddenly, Gwen exited the RV and was coughing. "Right in my face. Good one, Ben," She said. "Aren't you going to freak out or something? "Yeah, Gwen. I mean, I love Ben but sometimes he can be really gross," I said. "Hey!" He said, slightly offended. "Why? It was just a joke, right? Come on, let's check out the tar pits," She said. "Nah, there's got to be something more exciting going on around here."

~💚~

Suddenly, a school bus appeared and was speeding down the road. Out of nowhere, one of the tires blew out and the vehicle came to a stop. "Oh, no. What are we going to do?" "I wish somebody could help us." Many of the cheerleaders on the bus said. "Guess that'll do. Do you want to help me, princess?" Ben asked. Feeling extremely jealous I said, "No. It looks like you can handle this on your own, Benjamin."

~💚~

Then a spaceship appeared, inside was SixSix and Vulkanus. "Oh, great! These two again!" I thought, my mood going from bad to worse. "SixSix and Vulkanus? What are they doing here?" She asked. "I don't know but I'm not waiting to find out!" Then I aimed two large fireballs at them and sent them flying.

~💚~

~💚~

Ben activated the Omnitrix and was now Diamondhead. Instead of helping him, I just went and sat down somewhere and watched. It makes me feel really insecure about my relationship when he shows off for girls. It makes me believe that Ben really doesn't care about me as much as he says he does.

~💚~

"Don't worry, girls, I'm here--" He didn't get to finish speaking because Vulkanus punched him. "That's what you get for showing off!" I thought. I saw Gwen run over to him, "Ben, are you okay?" "You're worried about me? Did you get hit in the head or something?" He asked. She didn't get a chance to answer because Vulkanus lifted up the bus and threw it.

~💚~

He ran, created a huge hand of Diamondhead crystals and set the vehicle down. Then SixSix was blasting everything in sight. Ben grabbed him and they crashed into the ground. Before Vulkanus could surprise him, Ben threw a couple of quick punches. The girls were cheering him on and I wanted to throw up.