Chapter 34- Super Alien Hero Buddy Adventures

We were watching TV and a stupid cartoon was using Ben's alien heros! "Ben, is it just me or are those super lame-o versions of your alien heros?" Gwen said, with a smile on her face. "Gwen! THIS ISN'T FUNNY! This is an outrage! When I find out who is behind this... they're going to get burned," I said, a fireball in my hand. "Someone's paying for this big time," Ben said, just as angry as I was.

~💚~

~💚~

We were now looking at a poster of the stupid cartoon that's ripping Ben off. Being his girlfriend, whoever created this dumb show is ripping me off too. "Bad enough they ripped me off with some dumb cartoon, did they have to make me look like a total dweeb?" He said as he ripped the poster of the wall. "Here, Benji; give me that," I said, conjuring up a fireball to burn the poster.

~💚~

Once the poster was burned, we felt a little bit better. "Yeah, as if you need help looking like a total dweeb," Gwen said. "Gwen, I already have a fireball in my hand, don't make me do something your going to regret. I'm not in the mood." "Just like I thought. It's the distributor. I saw a garage a few blocks back. Let me see if I can get another one," Max said. "What about Planetary Studios?" "You're right. Ben's been bugging me all summer to take him to see Kangaroo Commando. You three get started without me. I'll meet you back here at 4:00," He said

~💚~

Now we standing in front of another poster. This one said, "Meet Abel North: TV's Kangaroo Commando!" "I still don't get what the big deal is about some old TV actor jumping around in his underwear," Gwen said. "I wouldn't expect you to appreciate Kangaroo Commando, but Paige and I've watched his show since we were just kids," Ben said to his cousin.

~💚~

"He made Ben want to be a superhero. I guess dreams do come true. I mean, he finds the Omnitrix and becomes a superhero. Just like he'd dreamed. I couldn't be happier or more proud of you, Benji," I said. "You know what they say, princess. Behind every great man, there's a greater woman," He said as he took me in his arms and kissed my cheek.

~💚~

"Stop it Ben! You're making me blush!" I said as I felt a hot blush on my cheeks. Suddenly, I fell on top of Ben. "Sorry, my love." He chuckled, "It's OK, princess." Suddenly, we looked up and there was some guy in a Four Arms costume. "Great! Just what I needed!" I thought, sarcastically. "I'm Handy Buddy! Watch me now!" "Wait. Four Arms doesn't dance around and fall on his butt like a goof," I said, annoyed.

~💚~

"Who's Four Arms? I'm Handy Buddy, lass. Shake," The man said. Getting even more annoyed, I slapped his hand away and was ready to barbecue him. Before anything could happen, Ben took my hand and pulled me away. "Meet Tim Dean, Creator of Super Alien Hero Buddy Adventures. Want to get an autograph? Gwen said. I scoffed, "The only reason I'd want to meet this guy, is to burn his face for ripping Ben off!" I said, anger cursing through my veins.

~💚~

"Have a Super Alien Hero Buddy day," I heard as I saw the guy in the Four Arms costume. Then there was one in a Wildmutt costume and another in a Heatblast costume. "Oh, I am so going to burn the creator of this stupid show. Then when that's done, I'll burn the guys in the costumes. Nobody rips off my boyfriend and gets away with it!" I said.