Chapter 29- A Change Of Face

We were now in Salem, Massachusetts. Max, Gwen and I were dressed as pilgrims. We were waiting for Ben who was getting changed. "Enough of this, Ben. Now, get out here," Max said. He came outside, all dressed up but wasn't happy about it. "I feel like a dweeb," Ben said. "That's because you are a dweeb. Now you're just a pilgrim dweeb," Gwen said. I elbowed her in the side and she kept quiet.

~💚~

"That's it. I'm changing," He said. Before Ben could go back inside, Max caught him "Nonsense. You can't visit Salem, Massachusetts without soaking up the local history. Now, come on," He said. I grabbed Ben's hand and smiled. He smiled back, feeling a little bit better about this. As we were walking, people were taking pictures of us. Ben and I were getting annoyed by this.

~💚~

"Oh, man. Grandpa, can Paige and I please change now?" He asked his grandfather. Suddenly, we heard an explosion and saw smoke. "Ben, you and Paige can go ahead and change now," Max said. "Yes! Let's go, princess.  Goodbye, zero. Hello hero!" Ben said as he activated the Omnitrix. I had my clothes on underneath my pilgrim outfit. I took it off and felt like myself again.

~💚~

My outfit

~💚~

In a flash of green light, Ben was Stinkfly. "It feels good to be cool again!" Ben said as he flew away with me following him.

~💚~

~💚~

We got to the scene and immediately started to put out the fire. Ben used Stinkfly's goop to put out the flames. I used my elemental control ability to conjure water to put out the fire. Suddenly, Ben and I saw more flames and we went to put them out.

~💚~

We put out the flames as quickly as we could. Then Ben saw his reflection. "Oh, great! Now I look like an alien dweeb, princess," Ben said. He used Stinkfly's goop to get the hat off of his head. Suddenly, we saw Charmcaster. "Oh, great! Her again!" I thought. Now conjuring up some fireballs to disfigure her face.

~💚~

I didn't get the chance to strike because the next thing I knew, Charmcaster was chanting, "Trasfera identica. Transfera identica," Charmcaster said. She shot a bright purple circle at Ben. The next thing I knew, he was encased in it. "Oh, no, princess." I feel kind of weird," He said. "I wonder what that was all about, Benji," I said, confused. "I'm not sure, princess."