Chapter 39- The Visitor

We were now in St. Louis, enjoying a nice day at the park. Gwen was flying a kite. Then, Ben stole it as Wildmutt. "Benji! You bring that back here now!" I said. "Ben, I'm telling Grandpa," She replied. Then I thought of something, "Hang on a second, Gwen. You may not need to tell Max. I used my Teleportation skills and got the kite back. Then I saw a mischievous smile appear on Gwen's face. I knew that she had something up her sleeve.

~💚~

She took out Charmcaster's spell book and said, "Amorous Infecta!" I knew which spell she was casting because I've looked through the book as well. The spell causes all of the dogs in the area to be attached to Wildmutt. "That's so cool, Gwen!" She chuckled, "Thanks, Paige. You know, you can use the spell book anytime you want. I mean, you're practically family." Gwen said, smiling.

~💚~

Suddenly, Ben noticed all of the dogs surrounding him and ran like he was on fire. "I just love it when things work out. Don't you, Paige?" "Absolutely!" I replied. We saw that he was clinging to a tree to get away from the dogs. "Hey, you're the one who always wants more attention," She said.

~💚~

Finally, the Omnitrix timed out as the tree branch broke. "Never thought I'd be so glad to be me again. Sorry, fido's, playtime's over. Oh, man!" Ben said, as he got licked by the dogs. He came back and he was covered in dog drool. "Hey, Grandpa, check this out!" Gwen said, taking way too much enjoyment in this. "You really shouldn't fool around with your powers like that, Gwen. Honestly, I thought you were more mature than that," He said.

~💚~

"Grandpa seems pretty bummed." "Really? Hey, Grandpa, what's wrong?" Ben asked his grandfather. "Nothing, nothing. I'm fine. I just need a little time to myself, that's all," Max said. "No problem. We'll be at the playground." I said as I pulled Ben and Gwen away. "Hey, that hurts!" "Yeah, not so hard, princess."

~💚~

"What wrong with you? You know, other than the obvious," Ben said. "My mom told me that Grandma and Grandpa met in St. Louis," Gwen said. "Yeah. My mom told me the same thing. She and Max have been friends for as long as I can remember," I said. "Yeah. So?" He asked. "How are you not connecting the dots, Benji?" I thought, wondering how my love could be so oblivious.

~💚~

"So, being here reminds him of your grandmother. I think he's feeling lonely," I said. "Yeah, I think so too, Paige," She said. "Lonely? Really princess? How can Grandpa be lonely when we're around him all time," He said. "Even you can't be that clueless," Gwen said. Suddenly, we heard screaming and saw kids running. Ben grabbed my hand as we went to go check the situation out. Then I saw a light green alien appear, I wasn't sure what was going on but I kept my guard up and a firm grip on my boyfriend's hand.

~💚~

Out of nowhere, she grabbed Ben using Telekinesis. "The Omnitrix. Where did you get it? Answer me!" She demanded. Finally, I'd had enough; I used my Telekinesis to lift her up. Then I used my Magical Immobilization to freeze her. "You're not the only one who can use Telekinesis, lady. Now I suggest you start talking.... NOW!"