Chapter Ten: The Wedding Day (Part II)

"Do you have any wedding jitters?" Marcus asked Silas, who was currently trying to get his bow tie straight.

Silas paused and looked at Marcus, who had Ella sleeping on his shoulder while he stood near his brother, all dressed and ready for his brother's wedding. "You are kidding me, right? I have been dying to marry Maria." Silas chuckled – his eyes glinted as he spoke about it. It was the truth. He couldn't wait to marry her again, especially since a threat named Sean was dangling over his happiness – he doesn't want him to get in between him and Maria.

"Again," A bored voice spoke from the corner of the room. Marcus and Silas turned their heads to see Leo, dressed in a black suit and blue tie around his neck – playing with his cellphone. Even with the two sets of eyes on him, he didn't look back at the brothers. Leo has been sitting silently in the corner of the room since his father and Owen left to get some work done. Silas even forgot that his soon-to-be brother-in-law was still present among them. Leo heaved a sigh and bored his eyes on Silas – he still isn't fond of this man that broke his sister's heart once, but for the sake of his sister – he doesn't vocalize it anymore. But the way he looks at Silas screams it all – Leo Wayne doesn't like Silas Harrison. "You are marrying my sister again, or did you forget about the time you broke her heart and accused her of a shit load of bullshit?" Leo spoke tediously.

Silas slowly blinked. Even though Leo and Elizabeth are in a relationship. Even after one of the ex-lovers or something of Leo tried to hurt his sister – still Silas couldn't intimidate him. It has always been Silas who gets nervous around Leo. He still vividly remembers the punch he received from Leo when Maria got into an accident. He does not doubt his head that Leo is very much able to beat him into pulp if he even unintentionally hurt Maria. On the other hand, Marcus seemed to be amused by Silas's sudden stillness.

Leo slowly got on his feet and walked towards Silas. Silas almost stepped back in fear. He knows Leo is not going to hurt him, but still, that man leaves him trembling. Silas doesn't think he has ever been scared of anyone more than Leo in his life. "Let me make something clear, Harrison," Leo spoke to Silas, "If you ever thought about hurting my sister again, I swear to God, you will be six feet underground even before a tear reaches Maria's chin. I will not hesitate to kill you," Leo raised his eyebrow at Silas, who gulped.

Marcus pressed his lips in between his lips – trying to suppress the laughter. He wanted to take his phone out and tape the look at Silas's face. "Do you understand?" Leo asked sternly – glaring into Silas's eyes.

Silas quickly nodded and unintentionally spew, "Yes, sir." In complete panic. His response almost had Marcus rolling on the floor. Silas closed his eyes tightly as his cheek flushed with embarrassment, while Leo was taken back by his response – he didn't think Silas would call him sir. He didn't care. Leo rolled his eyes and with a final nod – left the room.

"Sir? Seriously, Silas? Sir?!" Marcus laughed as soon as Leo walked out.

Silas rolled his eyes, He wanted to punch himself – what got into him to even call Leo sir! "Shut up," he mumbled hotly. "I swear to God, one of these days I am going to piss myself around him." He added – only for Marcus to laugh louder – waking a peacefully sleeping Ella up. Ella bawled her eyes out as she cried out loud – this time Silas laughed.

"Were you bullying my brother again?" Elizabeth asked as soon as Leo walked into the same room as hers.

Leo popped a piece of candy Kathie gave him in his mouth. Grape, he liked it. "Yes," He replied nonchalantly.

Elizabeth sniggered, "It is his wedding day, Leo. Maybe you should cut him some slack," She shrugged as she put on eyeliner while she glanced at Leo through the vanity mirror. Leo smirked as he stared back at her and chuckle. He didn't answer her back nor did she want him to. "Damn, I never get them right," She mumbled to herself as she tries to put on a thin line of liner over her upper eyelash.