Chapter Twenty: Dream Girl

"Wake up," She softly whispered in his ear. Her warm breath tingles his skin. She smells as sweet as she always does – like pineapples and coconuts. He groaned lowly in his sleep – protesting when she tries to take her hand from his hold. A smile stretched on his lips when he heard her melodious giggle, "Come on, it is getting late. You will be late for work." She mumbled in his ear before she soft bit his earlobes.

William sleepy protested again and when she tries to take her hand off him again, she pulled her back into him, "Please, stay with me. I want to keep you in my arms." He mumbled to Charlie – whose hair tickled his face as she hovered over him.

"Man, Robbe was right. You have completely lost it," A manly voice spoke. It did not belong to Charlie. William quickly opened his eyes to see his best friend hovering over him instead of Charlie. Theo's long blonde hair was the one that tickles his face and they smelled nothing like Charlie. Also, William noticed he was holding Theo by his waist – not Charlie. William's eyes widened when he realized the position he was in and yelped before he pushed his best friend off him.

"What the fuck, Theo?" William spat at his best friend as he sat up and rubbed his eyes. He was mortified to even think about what Theo must have heard him say when he was having yet another dream about the forbidden fruit of his life, Charlotte Harrison. He does not like to have those dreams on purpose – he has been trying very hard to stop thinking about her, but his heart just won't give it up.

Theo laughed and stood tall on his feet, "What am I doing? Dude, I just came to tell you that your phone has been ringing nonstop in the living room out there. I didn't realize you were having a wet dream about your boss's wife again," He told him and rolled his eyes.

William glared at Theo, "I was not having a wet dream," He mumbled – he was lying. He has a pretty nasty dream about Charlie last night. The dream if Marcus could know of, he will beat William black and blue before firing him and making sure he never gets a job anywhere in the world again.

Theo didn't have time to tease his friend, so he sniggered. "Yeah, okay. I put your phone on the side table," He pointed his thumb at his phone as he approached the bedroom door. He had to be at work so he kept it short, "I made coffee and pancakes – but I ate all the pancakes so it is just coffee," He grinned at a very annoyed-looking friend. Just as Theo was about to walk out of William's room – he halted, "Oh, and by the way – it is your dream girl's husband calling you," He notified his best friend before he was gone – once again leaving Will's bedroom's door wide open to annoy him.

William gaped, "Fuck," he cursed loud enough for Theo to hear outside his room before he lunged forward and pick up his phone. He had three missed calls from Mr. Harrison. He was officially late for work – this is why he should not have drunk on a weekday.

"Hope you are doing well, Uncle. I didn't know you were in London – I would have waited for you to return." Noel spoke on phone to Owen.

He spun around – facing the beautiful view out of his new penthouse. He placed one of his hands in the pockets of his sweatpants while in the other he held his phone to his ear. He landed in New York this morning, he would have waited a few more weeks in Paris if he had known that his uncle is not returning to New York before the end of this month.

He heard his uncle sigh from the other end, "Yes, I am doing well. And don't worry about it, I already asked Marcus to help you out. I am sorry I didn't tell you before I left – I just had to leave rather quickly," He answered Noel.

Noel softly smiled when he heard Marcus's name. He last met him at his Aunt Ruby's funeral. Marcus and Noel have never been close, but he didn't have any ill thoughts about the man, unlike his Aunt and his mother. He always found him caring, decent, and a good brother. Because of his mother's attitude towards him, Silas and Elizabeth don't like Noel or his brother Eugene.