Chapter Eleven: Just Married

"Stop touching it," Elizabeth hissed and slapped Silas's hand. He flinched and glared at his sister who rolled her eyes and fixed Silas's bow tie. "Here, it is straight now. Don't touch it." She added and looked sharply at him.

"Thanks," Silas mumbled.

Leo smiled as Elizabeth walked back to him. She was dressed in a beautiful Ivory-colored dress that ended just below her knees. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun with a few strains of hair on her face. She decided to let go of the eyeliner when she couldn't get them equal. She didn't go for heavy makeup. Her lips were painted with a pink gloss while her cheeks were tinted with a pink blush. She looked absolutely stunning to Leo. He couldn't take his eyes off her.

Leo, on the other hand, was wearing a black tuxedo. What Elizabeth doesn't know is that in one of the pockets he had the watch Ruby left for him was getting heavier. He brought it along to wear it in front of Elizabeth, but no matter what he does – he couldn't bring himself to wear it. Whenever he tries, everything that his sister had to go through because of Ruby flashes through his eyes. He might have forgiven Ruby, but he cannot forget what she did.

Leo looked at her while she talked to Charlie that stood beside her and heaved a sigh. Elizabeth must think that her grandfather's watch must be rotting somewhere in Leo's closet, and he never said otherwise. He doesn't want to raise her hopes because for now, even he isn't sure if he is ever going to put it on. Maybe – just maybe he can wear it some other time. It was too soon for him.

Charlotte was running late. She was engrossed in making sure that Maria's dress gets delivered and everything stays fine so that she didn't get time to get ready on time. She had already dressed Kathie in her dress. She made sure that someone looks after Kathie while she dresses Ella and herself – thankfully Owen stepped up and took Kathie to the main hall while Franklin asks her to give him Ella once she is dressed as well. Marcus is busy with Silas, so grandfathers are on their babycare task today.

Where Kathie wore a tea pink dress just like Charlotte's dress. They decided to match. Ella was dressed in a green frock with a small bow clip on her head and her tiny white shoes. She seems very excited to be dressed up as she was throwing pushes and kicks in the air, "Someone is excited." Charlie cooed to her as well as pulled up Ella's tiny sock that slid down during her kicking in the air session.

Charlie couldn't wait for Marcus to see her. Marcus was wearing a green tie – so Ella was matching with her dada. Also, Marcus loves baby socks – well, that man has a disturbing attachment with socks overall – he loves them! But he gets very excited when he sees Ella's tiny feet wrapped in them. Sometimes, Marcus's act is too adorable. "Wait till your dada sees you," Charlie chuckled.

Charlie picked blabbing Ella in her arms just when there was a knock at her door. She opened the door to find William standing – looking a little lost. As soon as his eyes fell on Charlie, who was almost ready – she only had to put her heels on, he gaped. She thought it would be Franklin to get Ella. "Oh hi, I thought Franklin was coming to get Ella." She said to William while she bounced the baby in her arms.

William blinked rapidly. He looked smitten. He didn't want to make Charlie uncomfortable so he smiled at her softly. He gulped, "Oh yes, Uh – I am here to get her. Mr. Wayne asked to bring her stroller along," He informed her.

Charlie sighed and waved the assistant in the room as she walked in. The door remained open, "I am so sorry, William, you have to do all these things for my family when this isn't your job description." She apologized as she placed Ella back on the bed.

William's cheeks look a bit flushed. "Oh no, Miss McGill. I have no problem with it. Mr. Harrison is paying more than enough for all the extra work, so I guess – it is all worth it." He chuckled nervously as he shrugged.