Chapter Twelve: A Big Announcement

The day after the wedding, Maria and Silas were invited for dinner at Marcus's place. The entire Wayne and Harrison family was invited. Since Elizabeth and Leo would be leaving in two days – Marcus and Charlie decided to host the dinner before they go. The dinner was thrown to celebrate Maria and Silas's wedding and also because the couple has an important announcement to make.

Owen was the first one to arrive, following Elizabeth and Leo. Although, Charlie asked Leo to bring Liam and Sharon along – who were in the town as well, as everyone expected Leo didn't bring them along. The fact that Sharon is Elizabeth's attacker's mother and Liam is her son – Leo knew things could get a little intense at the dinner. He decided to keep them separated from the Harrisons – much to Elizabeth's displease. Maria, Silas, Franklin, and Ezra were to arrive together in the last. Marcus let out a soft groan when he saw Silas walking in with his dog on the leash. As soon as Bear saw Marcus he snarled. Marcus rolled his eyes and walked into the kitchen, while everyone laughed.

Marcus's house come to life with his entire family were in present in his house, with the kids screaming and playing along with the dog, Franklin and Owen were chatting in the living room, Maria and Leo were talking among themselves. Charlie was upstairs feeding Ella while Silas and Elizabeth were nowhere to be seen and Marcus was in the kitchen. He decided to help his cook and staff in the kitchen. Although Charlie prepared lasagna and the bread, the rest of the dishes were prepared by the cooks and Marcus helped them all. That's the least he could do.

"Jesus, Elizabeth. You are disgusting! I am going to throw up!" Silas gagged as he swiftly climbed down the stairs with a laughing Elizabeth following her down. Marcus chuckled as saw Silas muttering something under his breath with a scowl on his face. Since he could see everyone in the living room, his eyes went to Leo – who pinched the bridge of his nose – he knows how his girlfriend can be.

Silas walked into the kitchen with Elizabeth on his tail. "What? So, what did you think? Your sister never had sex? Pfft, brother – Leo has done some pretty amazing things," She rolled her eyes in delight as she mumbled. A foul taste embraced his mouth as he wrinkled his nose and along with Silas groaned at the mention of his sister doing things with her boyfriend. To make things worse, Leo entered the kitchen just at the time when Elizabeth was busy telling them about – stuff.

Leo's eyes widened, "Elizabeth!" He spoke in pure horror. Elizabeth turned to look at Leo, whose cheeks had gone red and eyes widened. "For the love of God," He mumbled under his breath. Elizabeth laughed – she was the only one that believed it was funny. She was laughing while the three men stood in complete horror. Marcus often forgets how his sister doesn't have a filter in her.

Silas grimace, "I am going to throw up," He mumbled and aimed for the sink.

Marcus glared at his brother, "Not in the sink, Silas. In fact, not in the kitchen. Go to the bathroom – it is bad enough I have to clean my kid's vomit almost every day." Marcus told him and pushed his brother of the kitchen. Silas didn't object – he didn't want to be around her sister. So, he could his chance and rushed out of the kitchen. Marcus heaved a sigh and looked at smirking Elizabeth. Her smirk slowly wore off when she saw how unamused her elder brother looked. She scoffed, "Relax, will you? I was just teasing him. He was being an ass." She tried to justify.

Leo heaved a sigh and shook his head, "You are impossible," He told his girlfriend. Elizabeth looked at his and winked. "Please, don't do that again – it's –" Leo was lost of words.

"Scaring? Appalling? Certifiable psychotic?" Marcus spoke while glaring at his sister, who still thinks that it is funny to mess with her brothers like this.

Leo glanced at Marcus, "Yeah," he softly mumbled. Elizabeth gasped and punched Leo's arm. Leo looked completely unfazed by the punch. She turned to look at her brother, "Don't be a douche, Marcus. It is not like you haven't rocked Charlie's –" She couldn't even complete her sentence due to the intense glare she received from both her brother and Leo.