EPILOGUE

18 YEARS LATER...

"Why aren't we going to the airport?!" Elizabeth argued with her husband, Leo, as he sighed and folded her clean laundry that was carelessly laying on the bed. Even after eighteen years, Elizabeth Harrison is the same. She put her hand to her waist, "My baby is finally coming back home, and we are not even going to pick him up?!" She added.

Leo looked at her and grinned, "Your baby is turning twenty-eight in three months." He rolled his eyes at her playfully before he added, "And anyway, I did offer, but Liam said he will take a cab home." Leo took the folded clothes into the closet, while Elizabeth followed him in. "Still, I wanted to go pick him up," She pouted. "I missed him so much and he was gone for so long – I wanted to crush him with my mama bear hug at the airport. You are telling me, I will have to wait until he gets home to do that?" She asked.

Leo placed her clothes in her section neatly before he turned around and chuckled, "Babe, he will be here –" Leo looked down at the watch tied around his wrist, "In less than two hours. You can crush him with your hugs then – till then hug me – but not with mama hug – the other hug," Leo suggestively spoke while stretching his arms out for her. Elizabeth rolled her eyes and pushed his hands off to which Leo could only chuckle and shook his head.

There was no calming her down today. Liam was finally coming back at five long years. Elizabeth has been waiting for this day since Liam announced a few months ago that he is finally returning home. And this time he was coming back home for good. "Oh, I completely forgot to put clean towels in Liam's room." Elizabeth slapped her forehead as she tried to walk out of the closet, but Leo stopped him.

"Seriously? You are worried you didn't put a clean towel in Liam's room, but you couldn't put your own clean laundry back in the closet?" Leo asked her. Elizabeth rolled her eyes, "I was busy. I am sorry but my son is coming back, I didn't get the time to put my clothes back in the closet." She replied. Leo chuckled and shook his head. There was no arguing with her.

Although Elizabeth has gotten older, she is closing in on fifty – but she hasn't changed much. She is still the loudest, boldest, and unapologetic Harrison – and Leo just loves her the way she is. Leo opened his mouth to tease her more when they heard a knock at their door before he opened and entered their seventeen-year-old daughter, Iris. "Mom? Dad? Uncle Silas is here!" She announced.

She saw her parents walking out of the closet and wrinkled her nose, "Oh God, please don't tell me you two were –" She spoke, but before she could continue Leo and Elizabeth both rolled their eyes, "No, we weren't." They replied together. Iris's mortified expressions dissolved and she sighed in relief. She has every right to act like this as if they were doing it in the closet – it would not have been the first time she walked on them. Iris cringed and shook her head – she doesn't even want to think about it.

Leo and Elizabeth had Iris a few months before their wedding. Since Elizabeth didn't want to be pregnant when she walked the aisle so the couple waited for a year before they exchanged their vows. Iris looks more like Elizabeth. Everyone says that she looks like a younger version of Elizabeth. She has also taken after her mother's nature. She is just as outgoing, bold, and beautiful as Elizabeth. She is currently in high school and will be starting her senior year in a couple of months. Being the daughter and youngest child, Leo is very protective of her and so is Liam. Iris was very excited to know that her elder brother was finally returning home.

Leo walked to the dresser and picked up his phone, "I will go downstairs." Leo said while looking at his phone, "Marcus and Charlie will be here in a bit as well." He informed as he read the message he received from Charlie a few minutes ago. "Cool," Iris replied before the father and daughter went downstairs while Elizabeth went to put clean towels in Liam's bathroom.