𝐓𝐰𝐨|"So will he"

After Ace kidnapped me he finally let me out of the God awful prison cell but he took all my weapons of me

After Ace kidnapped me he finally let me out of the God awful prison cell but he took all my weapons of me. At least I still have my lipstick taser. Fucker doesn't even know about it.

He took me out to the main halls of his house and I've got to say he doesn't do too bad at decorating. The floors were made out of white marble and the walls were painted a light grey. Many guards roamed the outside of the house, all fully armed wearing black suits.

The only problem is that I won't be able to remember where exactly shit is so if I get lost blame it on Ace's big ass house.

"So how does this bullshit work? Do you even have a plan? Oh my God you don't, do you? You kidnapped me without a plan. What a dumbass." I covered my mouth and let out an exaggerated gasp as we walked through the halls.

Ace turned around and shot me a cold glare, "Do you ever shut the fuck up?" He spat out angrily as he rubbed his temples stressfully.

"Around you? No." I shook my head and smirked at him. Pissing him off is just fun.

He narrowed his eyes at me and proceeded to walk around a corner as I trailed behind him. "We're going on a mission a week from now to France for a meeting with their mafia. One of Russia's bases is there so we'll use that as an advantage to steal their shipment, storage etc and hopefully find future  plans they have kept there."

I nodded my head in understanding, "What's the meeting about?" I turned my head to be met with his perfect side profile as he kept his gaze forward. His jawline game is sharp. Shut up River.

He suddenly turned his head to me and we made eye contact as a smirk grew on his pink lips, "A ball that they have invited us too."

"Mm. Obviously the Russians are going to be there which means they'll be bringing extra protection and shit so we could take that as an opportunity to sneak in whilst they're all at the event." Ace nodded his head in response, seeming to be deep in thought.

We stopped walking in front of a door and Ace opened it, revealing a bedroom with dark oak floor boards and white walls. The bed was in the middle with two night stands on either sides and a wardrobe was placed on the left side along with a dresser.

"You'll be staying in here. There's clothes and shit in the dressers." Ace leaned against the doorframe, crossing his arms over his chest. How does he even know my size? A literal stalker I'm telling you.

I sighed, running a hand down my face, "Can I get my gun back? And if I wanted to kill you then your dead body would be on the fucking floor by now."

He leaned off the doorframe and sauntered over to me, "You know what else would be on the floor?" He towered over me and dipped his head down as he whispered into my ear lowly. I shot him a glare when he snaked his hands around my waist slowly and tugged on my sweatpants slightly, "This."