𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞|Attack

I yawn and open my eyes after taking a nice nap in the backseat

I yawn and open my eyes after taking a nice nap in the backseat. We ate food and then drove somewhere quiet so we can take a nap since we were both exhausted.

Ace's suit jacket was draped over me along with his strong arms. The warmth of him engulfs me and I could just fall back asleep in the comfort of his embrace. But it's one in the morning and I want to go home because this damn dress is bugging me.

His head was buried into my neck and his light breathing tickled my skin. I brush the hair away from his forehead and place a soft kiss there.

"Ace." I mumble, shaking him awake slightly.

He stirs, tightening his grip around me. "Mhm."

"Wake up." I whisper.

"Mhm."

Is he even listening to me?

"I'm pregnant."

"Mhm." Take that as a no.

"You're not the father."

"Of course I am." He mumbles, moving his hand up and down my bare thigh. Oh.

"How do you know for sure?"

He lifts his head up and grins. "The only babies you will be carrying are mine." He sits himself and places his hands on my stomach. "All mine." He whispers.

I bite my bottom lip to try and I hide my smile but fail miserably. I look down at where his hands are, feeling my chest burst with happiness because of him. I put my hands over his and look back up at him, grinning my face off.

Something sparks within his green eyes. He's looking at me like I'm the only girl in the world. Like I'm an expensive piece of jewellery. He always looks at me like this. With so much love and affection, it makes me want to cry.

He is half of my soul as the poets say.

"I love you." I breathe out, dropping my forehead down to his.

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him if possible. "And I love you, mia amata." He says softly.

(My beloved)

I wrap my arms around his neck and lay my head on his chest. He holds me, one hand around my waist and the other on my head.

"Why is your heart beating so fast?" I murmur.