𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧|Temptation

River inhaled a deep breath and leaned her head back against the wall, glaring at me

River inhaled a deep breath and leaned her head back against the wall, glaring at me. Big baby.

I caged her in between my arms and smirked at her as my eyes drifted to her pink lips again. That's all they ever fucking do.

My hands made their to her thighs and my eyes stayed glued to hers. Slowly, my hands travelled up to her hips and with a small tug, her body was pulled flush against my chest. Her lips parted slightly as a soft sigh left them and her blue eyes gazed up at me. Not in anger and not in shock. She's just staring.

Fuck me.

I lifted her off the bathroom counter and carefully placed her back onto the ground. My hands brushed against her ass as she slid onto the ground and my God did it feel good.

Temptation; the desire to do something, especially something wrong or unwise.

I hate to fucking admit this but River Arccadi was my forbidden temptation. It's wrong to want her but I do. I want her at my mercy and mine only. I want to be able to touch her in places only I can touch.

I can just imagine having her sweaty body underneath me as I fuck her into oblivion.

Get a grip pussy.

I gave her hips a light squeeze before moving my hands away, shoving them into my pockets. I go to turn the shower on and when I turn back round River is still standing there, glaring at the floor for some reason.

"You wanna join?" I tease, taking my shirt off.

She lifts her head up and smirks at me, "Sure." This girl.

I roll my eyes and throw my shirt into the hamper. Once again I caught her staring openly at my abs so I walk over to her.

"You really test me sometimes Arccadi." I lean my head down to her level and whisper into her ear.

River turns her head to the side so now our faces are inches away from each other's. A smirk grazed her lips as she whispered against my lips. "And I'll keep doing it."

Holding eye contact, I whispered against her lips lowly, "You're playing with fire."

"Burn me." She licked her lips, staring at mine before turning around and leaving the bathroom.

The fucking tease.

Two can play that game.

xXx

Today was the morning we leave for France. It's four in the morning and our flight is at six so I've been going over last minute plans with my men before we leave. After packing my laptop, I load the car with my bags then go back into the house.

Rivers shit was still in the hallways and her bedroom light was still off. If I find this girl still asleep when I walk in there I swear to God.

I opened the door to her room and was met with silence apart from her light breathing filling the room. I switched the light on and see the sight of her laying on her stomach with a baggy t-shirt as she slept peacefully.