𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧|"Don't flatter yourself"

sexual content 🥁
___________________________________

Today we were going to Russia so I had to make last minute arrangements with my men through the phone

While I was talking into the phone, my office door opened so I looked up from the piece of paper I was writing on to find River walking in with a smirk on her face.

My eyes drifted down to her clothes, seeing that she's only wearing a pair of shorts with a baggy t-shirt. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion when she locked the door and walked over to me.

"Don, you there?" The guy on the other end of the phone spoke.

I cleared my throat and dragged my eyes away from River, "Continue." I ordered him so he spoke again. But I could barely focus since River turned my office chair to the side and got down to her knees in front of me.

I narrowed my eyes at her and took the phone away from my ear, "River, what are you doing?" I whispered yelled and gripped her wrist when she held onto my belt.

"Go back to your phone call Ace. It seems important." She whispered, smirking up at me as she undid my belt buckle.

I was about to say something back but the man on the phone started talking again so I brought it back to my ear. 

I leaned back in my seat, watching her take my dick out of my boxers. I shut my eyes and tilted my head back, feeling her move her hands up and down my length.

I sunk my teeth into my bottom lip when she left small kisses along the tip, looking up at me with those fucking doe eyes. If she keeps looking at me like that I don't think I will last.

"How many men do you want for this mission?" The man asked right when River ran her tongue along my dick. Tightly, I gripped onto the edge of my desk, stopping myself from groaning out loud from how good her tongue feels on my dick.

I clenched my jaw and spoke into the phone again, "Twenty will be going inside. Twenty will be staying outside the building." I said through clenched teeth and put the phone on mute so I could grip onto her hair tightly.

River leaned further down, latching her plump lips around the tip of my dick as she licked it slowly, holding eye contact with me which only made me harder.

"More." I ordered harshly yet quietly.

Complying, she slid her mouth further down my shaft to take in the last few inches but she gagged before she could take it all in which made me groan internally.

The next time she took me in her mouth, she slid down some how managing to take every fucking inch of my dick in her sweet mouth.

"That's it, take me down your throat." I breathed out.

My head leaned back against the chair as I gazed down at the flustered mess below me. She sucked harder, bobbing her head up and down as her moans vibrated onto my dick when I held the back of her head.