𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭|"You seem distracted"

Jet lag sucks and I hate it

Jet lag sucks and I hate it. I think I've fallen asleep about five times during our car ride to Ace's house here. Alea was suppose to come but her flight was delayed so now she's coming tomorrow.

"Riv?" Ace's voice rung through my ears.

Groggily, I opened my eyes coming into contact with a familiar pair of green ones. He was standing outside the car, leaning over me slightly.

"Back the fuck up dude." I grumbled, pushing his chest.

"Don't call me dude." He grumbled, glaring at me.

"Sorry dude." I sighed, smiling at him.

He rolled his eyes and let out a deep sigh, "Get out the car. We're here."

I groaned and closed my eyes again, "I can't be arsed to move."

Suddenly, he unbuckled my seat belt and threw me over his shoulder, slamming the car door shut afterwards.

"Put me down motherfucker." I gritted out angrily, punching his lower back.

"No." He said nonchalantly, walking towards the house.

I let out a harsh breath and went limp in his hold, letting him carry me to the house. At least I don't have to walk when I have my own personal transportation.

My eyes drifted down to his ass, "Your ass is very slappable." I comment.

"Oh really?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah. Mind donating some?" I asked, smirking slightly.

"Oh no, darling. You got it wrong. This ass is for me and me only." He rolls his eyes.

"I will cut it off." I scoff.

"I smell jealousy." He sniffs the air.

"No shit." I said. Maybe I should smack it.

Just as he opened the door to his house, I retracted my hand back and slapped his ass. I smirked when his body stiffened a bit and his movements halted.

A small laugh left my mouth but it quickly stopped when he roughly slapped my fucking ass, the sound echoing into the room.

"Damn I heard that." Theo chuckled, walking into the house with his bags.

I groaned, rubbing my sore ass. "That was hard." That's what she said. Shut up.

Ace put me down on the floor and I looked up at him to see him smirking down at me. I already know some sex joke is gonna come out of that stupid mouth of his.