𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨|Violent

Yeah I'm being extra clingy after almost losing my man and what?

"Mio caro," He sighs, "I have work to do."

(My darling)

"I don't want to leave." I mumble, tightening my grip around him.

Did I mention that everyone knows we're married now because of Theo's big mouth? The teasing is never ending. I might throw myself off a cliff.

Furthermore, it's really comfy in here. I'm sitting on his lap with my head under his hoodie and arms wrapped around his waist.

I also cried more than once but I think that's because of my shitty period hormones.

He rests his hand on the back of my head, "Stay there for as long as you'd like, amore." He says softly, kissing the top of my head.

"How's married life, man?" Theo teases, slumping down next to Ace on the couch. 

"Wife's being a pain in the ass. Nothing new." He jokes, earning a pinch to his side from me.

Theo chuckles, "What about you, dumbass?" He says, flicking the back of my head.

"Husband's being an asshole. Nothing new." I say, taking my head out of his hoodie.

"How did you even get married?" He asks, looking between us.

Ace and I both exchange looks, rubbing the back of our necks as we swallow the lump in our throats.

"Drunk married in Vegas." I say simply.

"What!? I told you two not to drink anymore but you still did." Theo gasps, widening his eyes as he gets off the couch.

"Yeah, well." Ace scoffs, rolling his eyes.

"I'm telling everyone." He says, grinning widely as he quickly leaves the room. "You fucking dumbasses!"

"Theo!" We both yell in sync but he was already gone.

Well fuck.

"Give me a back rub before I curb stomp you." I grumble, glaring at him for no reason.

"Goddamn woman." He sighs, slipping his hand under my shirt and rubbing my lower back soothingly.

"You're my bitch." I say, grinning at him.

"No I'm not." He scoffs and stops rubbing my back.

"Who told you to stop rubbing puta?" I raise an eyebrow.

And just like that, he starts doing it again. My bitch, I'm telling you.

"See?" I wiggle my eyebrows up and down, grinning at him as his lips curve upwards.