𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞|Pain

tw: SA
___________________________________

Groaning in pain, my eyes slowly fluttered open and tried adjusting to the beaming light shining on my face

Groaning in pain, my eyes slowly fluttered open and tried adjusting to the beaming light shining on my face. I squinted my eyes to look around the room, noticing that I was stuck in a fucking cell with my arms and legs chained to the wall. The cold concrete floor against my skin sent chills down my spine and goosebumps crawling along my body.

The doors to the basement suddenly creaked open so I turned my gaze towards it, seeing a dark figure enter it. "You're finally awake sweetheart." The figure spoke, coming into the light with a smirk on their face. Ivan. Brown eyes held an sinister glint to them when they met my eyes.

"Don't call me that pervert." I spat out angrily, glaring at the old fuck.

He chuckled deeply, bringing a chair to the front of the cell and sat on it. "Feisty one, aren't you?" He titled his head. When I didn't respond, his smirk widened as he continued talking, "You're a pretty little thing. I see why Ace likes you so much."

My jaw clenched as I narrowed my eyes at him in pure disgust, "Keep talking to me and I'll skim you alive."

He shook his head and leaned his elbows on his knees, "And if you keep running that mouth of yours then I'll just have to punish you." He then unlocked the cell door, giving me a full view of his figure. He was wearing a suit with his hair slicked back. His usual ugly style.

He came closer to my face, his disgusting ass breath fanned against my skin and I grimaced. I spat on him so he can move the fuck away from me and in response he landed a harsh slap to my cheek, causing my face to twist to the side slightly.

I poke my inner cheek with my tongue and slowly turned my head back to meet his perverted gaze. "You'll regret doing that old man." I said through clenched teeth, tugging on the restraints.

How tight did he have to tie these things?

Before he could say anything else, the metal door to the basement opens again, revealing my dearest uncle.

"Great it's you." I grimaced.

"Your uncle came to me right when you took his child and wife from him." Ivan chuckled.

Andreas smirked and took a seat next to him. "You can end all of this now by handing over the mafia."

"Over my dead body. This mafia belongs to my father not your pathetic ass." I seethe, glaring at him.

"My brother left his mafia to an irresponsible bitch." He grits out.

I tug on my restraint, feeling my veins pump with adrenaline. "There's a reason he left his mafia to me and not you, you selfish little cunt." I spat out angrily.

"You have no business handling a mafia as big as this one." He smirks, leaning back in his seat.

"But I am."