𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞|"It's really gone"

Ivan's flight landed an hour ago but nothing has happened

Ivan's flight landed an hour ago but nothing has happened. I don't know what kind of twisted game he's trying to play but I'm sick of his bullshit. Either we kill this motherfucker now or I'll do it with my bare hands.

We are sitting on a hill a fair few feet away from my parents' house because it could possibly blow up at any time. Searching  the place, we found no bombs or anything so I'm thinking he's bluffing. Why? I don't know. But I intend to find out.

I had some of my men check his location but the tracking device we had is unresponsive. Which most likely means he knows we're watching him. Maybe that's why the bomb hasn't set off.

If he's not here then where the hell is he? What if we were wrong all along?

"Stop overthinking." Ace spoke from beside me.

I turn my head in his direction, narrowing my eyes, "I wasn't." I grumble.

The corners of his mouth lift a little, "You do this-" He places one of his tatted hands on top of my fidgeting ones, "-when this-" He taps my temple gently, "-starts thinking too much."

How does he know me so well? Fucking freak that's why.

I furrow my eyebrows together, "How do you know that?" I look at him skeptically.

"Observations." He says simply.

Amusement bubbles in my throat, "Well, what else have you observed mr Del Rosso?" I tilt my head to the side.

His eyes look into mine intensely, "You don't like talking to people in the mornings. Food and books seem to comfort you. You bite your bottom lip whenever you're trying to hide that pretty smile of yours. The list goes on." He says, his eyes flickering between both of mine.

My mouth parts slightly, confused on how he knows so much about me.

"Damn." I mutter, moving my gaze back down to the house.

He chuckles and gets up from his seat, walking over to one of the vans behind us where Theo is. As soon as Ace left, Alea came over and sat down next to me.

"Thought you weren't gonna fuck him." She says, scoffing.

"I didn't." I say however my voice sounds very unconvincing. Well fuck.

"Sure. What is this then?" She points to a spot on my neck.

"My neck?" I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. The fuck is she on about?