𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞|Jealous?

Rain splattering against the window awakes me from my sleep

Rain splattering against the window awakes me from my sleep. Groggily, I open my eyes and adjust them to the light pouring into my bedroom. I look down to see Ace's face buried into my neck, some of his brunette hair was in my face so I brush it away gently.

I look over my shoulder and check the time, sighing when I see that it's ten in the morning. Slowly, I take the covers of me and unwrap Ace's arms from around me as I climb off the bed.

I was about to stand up but I suddenly felt his arms wrap around my waist again, pulling me back down to him.

"Come back to bed," He rasped against my ear, "I can't sleep without you, love."

I turn around in his hold and wrap my arms around him again. After what he told me, I wondered if he even slept during the month that we didn't see each other.

"We can't stay in bed forever." I say quietly, tracing the tattoos on his arms.

"Tired." He mumbled into my neck.

"I'll buy you coffee." I try and bribe him.

"No." He grumbles.

"Slushie?"

"No."

"Head?"

He lands a hard slap to my ass and nips my neck as I groan, rubbing the spot he slapped, "No." He grumbles.

I sigh, "One hundred grand?"

"No." Damn, I would've accepted right away.

"A kiss?"

He's quiet for a moment before he slowly nods his head. I move his head away from my neck and kiss his lips softly. He climbs on top of me and moves his hands down my body, stopping at my underwear. He slips his hands inside it and squeezes my ass as I wrap my legs around his waist.

We slowly pull away and gaze at each other with smiles on our faces. Ace kisses my forehead before getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom. I smile, shaking my head as I get off the bed.

xXx

"We're going to Vegas." I tell everyone.

We decided to eat breakfast at one of the local diners by my house. Theo and Alea were sitting opposite me and Ace, eating the pancakes they ordered.

"Why?" Theo asks, sipping his coffee.

"Ivan's there," I reply, "But he doesn't know that we found out where he's hiding."

"What's the plan?" Alea asks.

"He's most likely going to be at one of his casinos so if I can get him in a room alone, I'll drug his drink. While he's passed out, I'll take his shit and we'll leave." I reply as they nod their heads in response.