𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧|Torture

sexual content🕺🏻
___________________________________

Lets just say I didn't expect the plane journey to go like that but I'm not complaining

Lets just say I didn't expect the plane journey to go like that but I'm not complaining. Her moans were like a drug that I got addicted too. I craved to hear more.

Deep down I knew it wouldn't just be a one time thing with her. Not when she's clenching her thighs together every time I touch her or tell her the things I'd do to her when the time comes.

It's only a matter of time where one of us would break. One of us will be asking for more but who?

After reading  the book River gave me, I took a quick nap and woke up to see her head resting on my shoulder as she slept soundlessly.

She'll be pissed when she wakes up. Even better. She'll also be pissed when she sees the amount of hickeys I left on her neck from earlier. Her skin is like the perfect canvas to leave my marks on so I couldn't help myself.

I looked down at her, taking in her features. From the small pout on her lips that I ran my thumb along then to her long eyelashes and to her strawberry scented hair. I could fuck her right now.

The plane finally landed so I sat myself upright and yawned.  I was about to get up but then realised that River is still asleep so being the nice guy I am, I pushed her off me and grabbed my bag.

"Unnecessary." She grumbled, rubbing her head as she opened her blue eyes.

"Suck my dick."

"Sure." She smirked then chuckled when I threw her bag at her face. Idiot.

She will be anyways.

We walked off the plane, with River in front, and made our way over to my car. Unexpectedly, River stuck out her foot and since I didn't see it, I fucking tripped. I caught myself with my arms and glared up at her. I'm gonna fucking kill her.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Arccadi?" I spat out angrily, pushing myself upright as she chuckled.

"That was so fucking worth it." She ruffled my hair with a smirk on her face before turning around and walking off.

I rolled my eyes and followed her to the car.

xXx

"Ace lets bond." River sighed dramatically, sprawling herself out across my office couch.

"Lets not." I grumbled and signed my initials on some contracts in front of me.

"Ace lets fuck."

"Lets." I smirked and put my pen down. Am I about to get lucky?

She scoffed, rolling her eyes. "Men."  Never mind then.