𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞|Touch

Seriously what the fuck is going on with my head? Every time I see her I want to fuck her but I also want to kill her

Seriously what the fuck is going on with my head? Every time I see her I want to fuck her but I also want to kill her. I was getting frustrated that I couldn't do anything about my hard on. Even if I fuck another girl it wouldn't go. Make it make sense because I fucking can't.

Maybe if I fuck her once I'll stop thinking about her. Enemies with benefits? Sure. That's if she agrees.

All I feel for her is hate and lust.

"Do you want to fuck?" I asked her as soon as she opened the door to her room, looking like she slept in a bin.

"Ace it's 6 in the morning go to bed." She grumbled and rubbed her eyes, letting out a small yawn.

Did I wake her up just for this? Yes. Do I care? No.

"I can't." I let out a harsh breath, "Answer the fucking question River." I impatiently drummed my fingers against the door, staring down at her.

"Can we have this conversation later? Actually let's not because it'll never happen. Go fuck one of your hoes Ace." She glared at me and was about to slam the door right on my face but I stopped her with my hand.

I sauntered over to her and pinned her against the wall, placing both my hands beside her head with my knee between her thighs. "You can't tell me you don't want to darling." I lowly whispered into her ear, smirking against her skin when her breath hitched.

"I don't." She gritted out.

"Yeah?" I licked my lips and watched her eyes dart down to them, "Stop clenching these then." I placed my hand on her inner thigh, squeezing it slightly as I spread them apart. This isn't fucking helping.

"Fuck off." She scoffed and pushed my chest. Ouch?

My nose brushed against her neck as my lips were inches away from her skin, tempting to mark her with my mouth. Then make her squirm underneath me as I tease her with my hands.

"My offer still stands if you change your mind." I whispered into her ear before stepping away. A smug smirk grazed my lips when her hooded eyes met mine as she breathed heavily through her parted pink lips. She wants too but she's denying it.

I left her speechless as I walked out of her door. I walked towards my office but stopped in my tracks when an unfamiliar face passed the hall. Who the fuck?

"Who the fuck are you?" I spat out, pointing my gun towards her.

"Who the fuck are you?" She glared at me, crossing her arms over her chest, seeming to be unbothered by the gun aimed at her.

"The owner of this fucking house. Answer my Goddamn question." I gritted out angrily, putting the safety off the gun.

"Oh shit you're Ace? Well I'm Alea, ring any bell?" She tilted her head to the side, raising her eyebrows.