𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫|Black

Theo and I shoot our way through the hallways, leading towards the safe room

Theo and I shoot our way through the hallways, leading towards the safe room. We usher ourselves into a random room since we need to reload our gun.

"Jesus." He breathes out, loading up his gun.

"Even he can't help these clowns." I scoff, tying my hair up and loading my gun.

He chuckles and shakes his head in response. Once we've loaded our guns, we leave the room and continue our walk towards the safe room.

The halls were filled with men fighting. Gun shots being fired. Dead bodies dropping to the floor. Grenades being launched. My mind wasn't focused on what was going on around us. Instead it was consumed by him. It was always consumed by him and him only. I wondered if he was hurt. If he was injured. Where he was.

I miss him.

Rounding the corner, we see a group of masked men standing outside of the metal doors that lead into the safe room. Great.

Sometimes I wonder how these fuckers even got into the house with the high level security Ace has. To be honest, his men have always been hardworking and powerful. It was impossible for anyone to pass them.

That's how the Made Men were. How they were trained to be.

So I've come to a conclusion that there is a mole among us. Who? The question seemed to engulf my thoughts yet I didn't know.

Loyalty was something Ace and I valued in our mafia. Disloyalty meant death. No questions asked. No second chances given.

"Are you shitting me?" I hear Theo mutter under his breath.

Taking a deep breath, I aim my gun around the corner and shoot one of their heads, killing them instantly. My mind was all over the place but I focused it on one thing that always help calm down my racing thoughts.

His voice.

And just like that, three more men were dead.

"Hand over the Donna and we'll make this easier for you!" One of the masked men says, his Russian accent rolling of his tongue smoothly. Telling me that this Ivan's doing.

Just wait till I get my hands on that motherfucker.

"Touch her and I'll burn you alive." Theo grits out angrily and stands in front of me protectively.

"Don't test me, little boy."

"Little boy?" Theo says in disbelief, putting a hand over his chest. "Oh this motherfucker! I'll show you little boy you bastardo grasso-"

(Fat bastard)

I drag Theo by the shirt back to my side when he started charging towards them, "Not the smartest idea, Marino." I said. He huffs and reluctantly steps back, nodding his head.