𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧|"You cook?"

Ace is a dick and I hate him

It was currently in the middle of the afternoon and I've finished everything that I needed to do so now I'm sitting on the couch skimming through Netflix.

I still can't believe my plan to meet Ivan was now completely fucked all because of that bimbo. At least I still have Ace's security password.

After picking a Disney movie, I snuggled into the blankets and watched it.

Couple minutes into the movie Ace walked in with his eyes glued to his phone. Then he laid himself on the couch, putting his head onto my lap without a care in the world.

"Hello?" I furrowed my eyebrows, looking down at him wondering why the fuck he's here when he was suppose to be in a meeting.

He looked up at me, licking his lips then redirected his gaze back to his phone, "Hi."

"What are you doing here?"

"Well it is my house." He mumbled and shrugged his shoulders. Idiot.

"Well I'm not your personal pillow so get the fuck off." I grumbled, looking at his phone to see him watching a basketball game.

"No." He said blankly.

"Annoying piece of shit."

"Wonder why you're in a mood." He mused, smirking up at me. Me and him both know why.

"Fuck off Ace." I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

He sat up in his seat and for a moment I actually thought he was gonna fuck off but my grin dropped when he laid his head back against the couch.

"Will this make you less moody?" When I turned to look up at him, I noticed the pack of skittles in his hands.

I arched a brow, looking between him and the skittles in his hands questioning why the hell he got me these.

"Depends if it comes with Fanta." I bit my bottom lip to fight off my smile.

He threw the skittle packet in my face and got off the couch with a huff. Confusion masked my features when he suddenly left the living room. Well then.

He truly did fuck off.

Then my mouth hung open slightly when he came back a couple of minutes later with a Fanta can in his hand.

"M'lady." He bowed playfully, extending the Fanta towards me.

My lips stretched into a small smile as I toot the can of him. "Thank you." I mumbled, looking back at the tv.

"Wait say it again so I can record it."

"Nope. You lost your chance." I shrugged, sipping on my drink.

Groaning he put his head back onto my lap and watched the movie with me.

"Can I get a kiss as a thank you then?" He looked up at me with a smirk resting on his lips. "Right here would be nice, love." He tapped his cheek then crossed his arms over his chest.