𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞|"I could show you"

I walked back outside my room and went to look for Ace again

I walked back outside my room and went to look for Ace again. Hopefully not fucking one of his bitches this time.

When I went to his office he wasn't there so I decided to try his bedroom. After getting lost about five times, I finally made it to his door. I pounded my fist on it twice and waited for him to open the door. I'm impatient so he better hurry the fuck up.

My eyes were met with the sight of his toned chest as soon as he opened the door. A towel was hanging dangerously low around his waist, showcasing his sharp V line with water droplets dripping down his defined torso.

Slowly, my eyes travelled up to his face, seeing that he has a stupid smirk on his lips. Probably because he caught me staring at him. Water dripped down from his hair and onto his face as he licked his lips, staring down at me with those emerald eyes.

"See something you like?" He tilted his head to the side, crossing his arms over his chest as he leaned against the doorframe.

"I've seen better." I shrugged my shoulders, smirking up at him.

"I bet." His lips pulled into a smug smirk as he gazed down at me.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes at his dumbass comment, "Step in front of the mirror every once in a while then you'll see how ugly you are."

"Oh yeah?" He cocked his head to the side and gripped my jaw with his tatted hand, tilting my head up to meet his intense gaze, "Keep your eyes up here then."

My narrowed eyes flickered between his as we held eye contact, neither of us dared to look away and his hand was still firmly gripping my jaw. Slowly, my tongue ran across my bottom lip as a smirk grazed them. Ace's hooded eyes flickered down to my lips then he slowly ran his tongue along the corner of his mouth.

"Move your fucking hand Ace before I chop it off and shove it down your Goddamn throat." I seethe, staring into his piercing emerald eyes.

His jaw clenched and he suddenly wrapped his other arm around my waist, and spun me around, pulling me towards his hard chest. "Tell me what to do one more fucking time." He whispered harshly into my ear as his lips brushed against my skin lightly.

"Move. Your. Fucking. Hand." I gritted out angrily and glared up at him.

Roughly, he pushed me up against the wall with a hand gripped around my throat firmly. Piercing green eyes stared down at me with annoyance. "Don't tell me what to do." He spat out angrily, glaring at me as he squeezed my throat.

"I'll do whatever the fuck I want. Right now, I want you in the meeting room in five." I pushed his chest and slammed his bedroom door shut behind me.

Motherfucker. I can't believe I have to work with this dick. I fucking hate him.

xXx