𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧|"Kiss it better amore"

"You know where to find me if you want more tesoro

"You know where to find me if you want more tesoro. " Ace murmured into my ear, moving his hand to my throat so he could tilt my head to the side. His cold lips brushed against my warm neck, sending shivers down my spine. "I'll fuck you real good."

My thighs clenched together from his words and my breathing laboured because his dick was still pressed up against my ass. I looked at him over my shoulder, the dim lighting reflected of his emerald eyes and I could see the dark glint held within them.

"Once you get out take a left there should be a door labelled 'Unit 2'. Go in and there should be a lid on the right." Theo spoke through the earpiece, breaking us out of our trance.

I shot him a smirk and opened the door and quietly walked out, holding my gun up. Red light beams bounced of the walls and filled the hallways. 

Following Theo's direction, we made a left turning but came face to face with the fucker himself; Ivan. He was fully armed and had a group of men standing on either side of him, blocking the door. Thanks Theo.

"Leaving so soon?" He chuckled humourlessly.

I scoffed, rolling my eyes, "If you'll move your fatass then maybe we could."

"Such a pretty face but that fucking mouth ruins it." He spat out angrily, glaring at me.

"Sulla mia parola attacchi." Ace ordered his men through the earpiece, his tone was laced with authority and his facial expression hardened as he brought his gun out discreetly.

(On my word you attack)

Firm 'yes Dons' rang into ears and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, wondering where the fuck are his men. My confusion soon disappeared when I saw his men quietly appearing from behind Ivan, waiting for Ace's word.

"Pathetic. Two of you against all of us. Now make this easier for yourselves and hand over what you've stolen." Ivan smirked, pointing his gun at us. Scary.

A sinister smirk grew on Ace's lips that showed off his sharp canine as he poked the corner of his mouth with his tongue, tilting his head to the side, "Pathetic was it?"

Ivan furrowed his eyebrows, glaring at Ace. Dumb fuck doesn't know anything.

"Now." Ace ordered firmly, shooting at guards that were coming our way as their bodies fell to the ground.

A fight broke out and about four guards came running in my direction, carrying machetes and guns. I took out my knife and stabbed one of their stomachs then elbowed guy who was beside me. 

A man swung his knife in my direction so I caught his wrists and kneed his dick, effectively knocking him to the ground. He groaned in pain and sliced his knife through my leg making me wince slightly.

I landed a punch to his jaw and grabbed his knife, stabbing it into his neck. Once his body fell to the floor I ran towards the doors.

"There's too many. We need to leave." I said through the earpiece, catching sight of Ace who was too busy fighting off two guys.