𝐓𝐞𝐧|"You're bleeding"

That was a stupid fucking slip up that'll never happen again

That was a stupid fucking slip up that'll never happen again. I don't understand why he didn't leave because instead he stayed with me.

I had another nightmare about that night six years ago which lead to a panic attack, something I've been trying to avoid but the universe is against me 24-7. It was like I was drowning and there was no way up but the only thing that managed to save me was his touch.

I don't want to admit it but he helped me.

Water restricted my breathing and the only remedy was Ace. He pulled me back to reality when I was slipping away into the familiar pit of darkness. He was the only source of light there so I reached out to him.

Tomorrow is the day we go to France so everyone's been busy with preparations around the house. I haven't seen Ace since last night which is good because I honestly don't know what I'd say or do. Instead I've been going over last minute plans with Alea about what to do with the mafia whilst I'm gone.

Although I've known her for two years, I didn't exactly trust her. I trust no one in this fucked up world because they only disappoint. She didn't do anything wrong but my mind won't accept her trust.

"Let me know if there's any changes with the downloads." I refer to Ace's plans we are downloading on a USB drive. This is the last download luckily since we've already downloaded the other two.

"Will do boss." Alea playfully salutes me and continues packing away her stuff. "Oh yeah I saw Ace yesterday and let me tell you something girl. The guy is hot." She blurts out, leaning back in her seat with a smirk on her face.

"Thanks for this useless piece of information Alea. Now will you drool over him else where?" I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

"No but seriously, how have you not fucked him?" She furrows her eyebrows, looking genuinely confused. Hm, I don't know Alea maybe because he's my enemy. Idiot.

"He offered." I shrugged my shoulders with a smug smirk on my face.

"Please tell me you said yes." She pleaded.

"I said no. Why the fuck would I say yes?" I tilt my head to the side, narrowing my eyes at her.

"Because you need a good fuck." A smirk grazed her lips as she eyed me.

"And you think he can fulfil my needs?" I scoffed when she nodded her head rapidly , "No."

She groaned and got up from her seat, walking over to the door with her stuff, "I'll be expecting details."

"Alea we're not going t-"

"Have a safe flight River!" She called out as she walked down the hallways. God this girl.

Sighing I got out of bed and began packing my things for the trip. After grabbing the last of my stuff, I put my suitcase by the door so I won't forget it. I packed a separate bag for all my weapons so it'll be easier to find.