𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭|Visiting

The sun beamed through the curtains and shone on to my face so I pull the covers over my head, blocking the light from my eyes

The grip around my neck tightens slightly so I turn my head to the side and look at Rivers sleeping figure. The air around me smells like strawberries since her hair is right in my face.

After I fucked her in the shower, her body collapsed on mine so I carried her out and then we went to bed.

One of her hands mindlessly combs through the back of hair, even when she's asleep she still manages to soothe me. And for some reason I always sleep better whenever I'm with her. I haven't had a single nightmare all night.

I kiss her pouty lips and she exhales softly through her nose, making her breath fan against my skin. Kissing her is so fucking addicting and I know I shouldn't feel like this but I can't get enough of her.

Yesterday she told me she was visiting her bastard uncle and she leaves in half an hour. Call me selfish but I want her to stay here with me.

She'll probably slap me for not waking her lazy ass up after she told me to last night.

I go to get up but she tightens her grip around me, burying her face further into my neck. If she doesn't get off me then I might just fuck her again. And I already told myself I wouldn't because she has places to be.

"River." I mumble into her ear, rubbing her back in circular motions.

"Stop moving you whore." She grumbles, her voice hoarse from screaming my name when she kept cumming around my dick all night long.

"We have things to do." I chuckle, grabbing her ass and pulling her on top of me.

"Five more minutes."

I sigh, wrapping my arms around her small waist, "River."

"You piss me off." I was waiting for that.

I move her face out of my neck and wrap a hand around her throat, "Shut up and kiss me." I mutter, staring at her soft lips.

Her black hair falls over her face, brushing on to my cheeks and a small smile tugs on her lips. She rolls her eyes, shaking her head slightly as she places her lips on to mine.

I take her in, closing my eyes and cupping the back of her neck as our mouths move together. I nip at her bottom lip, sinking my teeth into it and my dick throbs seeing the indent I left on her lip.

Her blue eyes stare down at me for a moment when we pull away. Specks of green spark in them the longer we hold eye contact.

She kisses me one more time before moving herself of me and sitting herself upright.