𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞|Dangerous

"You're fucking crazy River!" My uncle yelled, throwing his hands up in frustration

I told him I'm working with Ace after he yelled at me about what happened to my parents' house. It wasn't a surprise to me when he said it was my fault that it blew up. Because I would definitely plant a bomb in my own house. Note the sarcasm.

"It's my mafia and I can do whatever the fuck I want. You don't own me!" I yell back.

"You're fucking crazy if you think you're gonna work with him! Have you gone fucking senile River Arccadi?!" He retorts.

"He's helped me more than you ever have!"

"He's a bastard! What makes you think he won't break this deal like all the other ones he's broken!?"

"I'll have his fucking body in a bag by now if he did! Stop acting like you know what's best for my mafia when you don't. You're only here for the money." I clench my fists by my side, glaring at him.

The urge to punch him is very fucking high right now.

"He's a useless piece of shit! We don't need him and we never will. Cut the damn deal, River!"

"Speak to him like that again and I'll cut you off." I seethe.

"You're defending him now? God, if he was here right now I'd kill him right now since you're too much of a pussy to do it yourself!" He scoffs, rolling his eyes.

Blood rushed through my veins like hot water. I want his blood. On my fucking hands.

He always speaks to me like this but this time he won't get away with it.

"You won't do shit to him!" I push his chest harshly, making him stumble back.

His face takes a form of shock, probably because I haven't let him get to me like this before. But he's fucked up one too many times.

His shock expression is soon replaced with anger and the next thing I knew he was raising his hand in the air, ready to slap me.

I was fully expecting the blow but all I felt was a blow of cold air against my cheek. Then his groans of pain echoed into my ear.

I snap my head to the side with wide eyes. Ace was standing next to me with a clenched jaw. One of his hands were tightly gripping my uncles wrist, the other was wrapped firmly around my waist keeping me behind him.

"You hit a woman in front of me and it'll be the last thing you do." He seethes, directing a cold glare to my uncle.

The silence of the world had never felt so dangerous. His words were deadly, like poison dripping from his tongue.

Ace twists my uncles wrist, pinning it behind his back as he kicks him down to his knees. The sound of my uncles bones cracking fills the room along with his painful groans.