𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧|Tattoo

The USB that was delivered to Ace was from Ivan

The USB that was delivered to Ace was from Ivan. It was another dumbass threat but this one wasn't the same as the others.

He said our time was ticking. But we didn't know for what exactly. So he's been keeping us on edge for the past week.

I also have a surprise for Ace. After what he told
me the day we went to the beach I wanted to do something for him. Because he deserves this and more.

"Ace?" I call him from the top of the stairs.

I smiled when he came into view from the bottom of the stairs. He was wearing grey sweatpants and a plain white t-shirt. His veiny tatted forearms were on display and he was wearing a chain around his neck that had my name on it. He got it yesterday when we went out.

"Sì, amore?" He says, his accent rolling smoothly of his tongue as he walks up the stairs.

"Come here." I hold his hand and lead him into our bedroom.

"What are you doing?" He asks when I sit him down on the bed and take my shirt off, "Are you giving me a strip show?" He smirks, licking his lips as he looks me up and with his dark gaze.

"No you pervert." I scoff, smacking the back of his head.

His smirk falls, "Got me excited for nothing." He grumbles.

I smirk and unclasp my bra but I don't take it off fully. His eyes snap towards me and he raises an eyebrow, running his tongue along the corner of his mouth.

I move my bra to the side and he moves his eyes down to the new tattoo on the side of my right breast. It was a tattoo of the ace of spades. Something that's small and simple but now I have a permanent part of him with me.

His eyes widen slightly. "You're crazy." He whispers as he brushes his finger tips over the tattoo. Goosebumps crawled along my body when his fingertips made contact with my skin.

"I got it here because this tattoo is just for you. And it's only for you to see."I say, smiling down at him.

"I love it." He says, smiling up at me as I peck his lips.

His gaze suddenly went dark and his jaw ticked. I yelped when he gripped my thighs and pinned me down onto the bed. Putting both of his hands on either side of my head as he stared down at me with hazy eyes. Something dark and dangerous glinted in his green eyes and I shrunk under his gaze.

"You let another man mark you? Especially there too."

I was waiting for that.

So possessive.

I smirked and tipped my head a little, "Maybe." I'm playing a dangerous game but I like pissing him off. Besides, Alea was the one who tattooed me since she owns a shop and I could get it done for free.

He catches my bottom lip between his teeth and tugs it slightly as I gasp breathlessly. Then he soothes the sting away with his tongue and I close my eyes, feeling his hot breath fan against my lips.