𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱|Open Wounds

We haven't talked about last night and I don't want to push him to if he doesn't want to

We haven't talked about last night and I don't want to push him to if he doesn't want to. He's been in bed all day, holding me like I would drown if he let me go. I don't mind at all though.

Theo freaked out when I told him Ace isn't coming in today. He asked if he was okay. If he was hurt. And when I answered his questions he told me that he should've been there for him. I told him not to stress himself out about it but he said that yesterday wasn't the first time Ace had done something like that before.

Of course I didn't question him further because I want Ace to tell me in his own time.

"Ace?" I whisper, shaking him awake slightly.

He buries his face further into my neck and sighs, "Mm." He hums.

"Eat this for me, mi amor." I say softly, brushing hair away from his forehead.

"Don't want it." He mumbles into my neck.

"It's your favourite." I murmur, kissing his forehead.

He turns his head to the side slightly and looks at the food on the nightstand before turning it back to my neck, "No." He grumbles, shaking his head. He hasn't eaten anything all day.

"Ace, please. Just one bite?" I sigh, reaching over and grabbing the food from the side. His favourite is tortellini with grilled chicken on the side. I told him to try it with garlic bread but he said he doesn't like it.

He's quite a picky eater but still eats anything I do.

He doesn't reply so I move his head away from my neck and hold a forkful of food to his mouth. His drowsy eyes meets mine as he slowly eats the food of the fork.

"Stop looking at me like that. I know you like it." I say, grinning at him as I put more food on the fork.

"You said one." He grumbles, attempting to put his head back in my neck.

I grip his chin and put the fork to his mouth, "I know you're hungry."

He rolls his eyes and eats the food anyways. Even if he doesn't admit it out loud I still know he is.

"We've never been on a date now that I think about it." I blurt out.

He raises an eyebrow, slowly chewing on his food, "I married you before I said I love you. A date is the least of my concerns." He says, shaking his head and taking another forkful of the tortellini.

"Such a gentlemen." I sigh dreamily, rolling my eyes.

His lips twitch at the corners. Please smile.

"I know right." He says, shrugging his shoulders.

I wrap my arms around his neck, "Ask me out you whore."

He wraps his arms around my waist and sighs softly, "Want to go out, mia cara?"

(My darling)