𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞|Mile-High Club

smut
___________________________________

After packing all of our shit, Ace and I finally leave to go to the airport

After packing all of our shit, Ace and I finally leave to go to the airport. It's currently six in the goddamn morning and I'm running low on caffeine. Low caffeine equals an angry River Arccadi.

Ace is currently on a business call in the room that is at the back of his jet. I've been considering teasing him because one, I'm horny and two, I'm bored out of my mind.

I slip out my seat and walk over to where his office is, opening the door. He's speaking Italian through the phone, his tie loosely hanging around his neck and one of his hands rests under his sharp jawline that is covered in a neatly trimmed stubble.

The first few buttons of his shirt is undone with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, revealing his veiny tatted forearms.

He's sitting on the bed with his elbows rested on top of his knees. He moves his gaze from the floor after I shut the door behind me. His eyebrows furrowed together as he watches me approach him on the bed.

He ruffles the back of his messy brunette hair, eyeing me up and down with a smirk slowly grazing his lips.

Now, it's time to get this fucker back for teasing me so many times.

As soon as I approached him, I straddle him and his hands immediately go to my hips, squeezing it in his grasp. I trail my finger along his exposed chest, which made him stop talking mid sentence, his breathing now becoming laboured.

Moving my finger up his chest, I snake my hand around the back of his neck and up to his hair, tugging it back. The access is all I need to place kisses along his neck, leaving red marks on him.

He lets out a shaky exhale, the grip on my hip tightening when I roll them against his bulge.

He starts talking on the phone again, swallowing the lump in his throat as I move my kisses up to his ear.

I bite down on his ear, tugging it slightly, "You'll have to be quiet pretty boy." I whisper into his ear, smirking against his skin.

Abruptly, he hung up the phone and threw it onto the night stand. He tightly grasped my ass, rolling my hips against his dick, "Me be quiet? You're the loudest out of us both." He whispers into my ear, lowly groaning.

"Last time I checked it was you." I said, placing my hands on his chest and pushing him down onto the bed before he can respond.

Since we're both stubborn asses, we're going to make this a competition. If one person makes a sound the other wins.

I unbutton his shirt, his heated gaze watching me as I trail my hands down his abs. Teasingly slow, I roll my hips against his bulge again, the grip on my hip tightens at the action.