𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫|Traitor

I left for Moscow two nights ago

I left for Moscow two nights ago. Meaning it has been exactly 3 days since I've last seen River after that time we almost kissed.

That shouldn't of happened.

Right now I am interrogating a fucker as to why he stole my shipment. Hence why I'm here in the first place.

"Tell me who you work for." I commanded him, dragging my knife down his exposed arm.

"Fuck you." He breathed out, his head hanging lowly and his breathing laboured.

"Strike one." I said, my voice never wavering from its calmness. I stabbed the knife into his upper arm and then dragged it to his thigh.

His screams of pain echoed into the basement and blood dripped down his bruised arm.

"Two more strikes and you're precious family will pay the price." I whispered harshly into his ear. I would never actually hurt an innocent family but it's the only way I can get him to talk.

"Let's try this again," I seethed, roughly gripping his jaw, "tell me who you fucking work for."

He swallowed the lump in his throat and hesitantly looked me in the eye before revealing the truth, "R-River Arccadi." The fuck?

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion and my jaw tightened in anger. That bitch.

She will fucking pay.

"I was assigned to take your shipment here as a distraction. She told me she had 'other plans' but I don't  know what they are." He explained further, moving his gaze to the floor.

I ran my hand along my jaw and inhaled a deep breath, trying to stop myself from beating the man plump.

"Theo," I said, motioning two fingers in the air for him to come over. He leaned off the wall and walked over to where I was, "delete the files. Delete it all." I ordered him, clenching my fists by my side.

"Ace, are you sure? She might not fall through with this mission if we corrupt her." He said with wide eyes at my sudden order.

The first time she betrayed me, I let it slide but now she's pushing her damn luck.

"An order is an order. Get it done." I spat out angrily, glaring at him for questioning me.

He nodded his head slowly and hastily walked out of the room, leaving me alone with this fucker.

A sinister smirk grazed my lips when I saw his eyes widen after I picked up my gun from the side. Without saying anything else, I shot his head, the gunshot sound echoing into the room, and watched his head hang low.

I threw the gun onto the table and walked out of the room, slamming the door shut behind me.

"Ace? You might wanna look at this." Theo said cautiously, walking beside me after I left the room.