𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞|Mission

"Where are my keys?" Ace asks, running a hand stressfully through his hair

"Where are my keys?" Ace asks, running a hand stressfully through his hair. He's been stressed all morning because of our mission later on today.

I get up from the bed and pick his keys up from the side, walking over to him. I stand in front of him, placing the keys in his pocket as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Relax." I tell him, trailing my fingers through his soft hair.

He wraps his arms around my waist and rests his forehead against my shoulder, "I don't trust that bastard in a room alone with you." He grumbles, tightening his grip around me.

"I can defend myself." I reassure him.

"I know you can but you shouldn't have to." He mutters against my neck.

"Are you worried about me, Ace?" I tease.

"I'm always worried about you, amore. No man should be allowed to touch or look at you." He says sternly, lifting his head up.

"Let me guess, because only you can?" I roll my eyes as my lips lift upwards into a small smile.

He leans down and speaks lowly against my ear, "Damn right."

I open my mouth to say something back but there was a knock at the door that interrupted me. Ace goes to open the door as I check myself out in the mirror. I was wearing a silky red thigh high dress with my hair down, falling over my shoulders. I went for a natural makeup look with bright red lip stick and matching high heels. I had my knife attached to my thigh, hidden away from everyone's gaze.

Ace was wearing a two piece black tuxedo set with matching expensive Italian shoes. He had a white dress shirt on along with a black bow tie. His neatly trimmed stubble sat along his sharp jawline. Rings were wrapped around his fingers and he had diamond studs in to complete his look.

Two strong arms wrapped around my waist as his cologne filled my senses. We made eye contact in the mirror and a smirk grazed his lips.

He leans down and whispers into my ear, his breath tickling my skin, "Bellissima."

(Beautiful)

Butterflies erupt into my stomach and my cheeks heat up as I smile at him through the mirror, "Hermoso." I say as his cheeks tint pink slightly.

(Handsome)

"Alea was at the door saying we needed to hurry up. But all I want to do right now is rip that dress of you and fuck you nice and slow all night long." He whispers, his voice tainted with something dark and dangerous.

His confession makes me clench my thighs together as I bite my bottom lip, staring up at him with hooded eyes. He smirks, trailing his hand along my inner thigh as he runs his thumb along my lower lip, releasing it from my teeth.

"I'll make you take every inch of me in that tight pussy of yours. Then I'll flip you over and fuck you from behind." He continues, knowing exactly what he's doing to me. He grips my hips and pushes my ass up against his dick, letting me know that I'm not the only one affected by this, "Feel that, baby?" His deep voice rumbles against my ear, sending chills down my spine.