𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧|Taste

smut 👀
___________________________________

—Ace places his hands on either side of my head and starts trailing light kisses down my neck

Ace places his hands on either side of my head and starts trailing light kisses down my neck. I tilt my head back, giving him better access, and wrap my my arms around his neck. A low groan erupts from the back of his throat when I tug the back of his hair slightly.

Sliding his hands back to my waist, he pulls me closer to him. His hard dick nudges against my stomach and I bring my hand down to palm him through his sweatpants.

He presses his mouth against my ear, groaning quietly into it, "If you keep doing that I don't think I'll last any longer." He rasps.

"That was quick." I tease, looking up at him when he leans his forehead against mine, his hot breath fanning against my cheeks.

My stomach flutters, hearing his deep, melodic laugh, "I'm fucking you hard for that."

My cheeks flushed as he grabbed my ass and lifted me. Instinctively, I wrap my legs around his waist as he walks over to the bed and drops me down on to it.

He unlatches his watch and places it on the nightstand before taking his shirt off, revealing his abs to my eyes. I bring my hand up and run them down his abs to his waistband, tugging on it which makes him smirk.

"Eager, are we?" He teases, arching a perfect brow.

"I'll show you eager." I say, using all my strength to flip us over.

His back meets the mattress and my thighs straddle his waist as I smirk down at him. He moves his hands to my hips, gazing up at me with his darkened green eyes.

"I like a woman in control." He says, smirking up at me.

I take my shirt and bra off as Ace's heated gaze follows the action. He trails his hands up from hips to my rib cage and then to my breasts, cupping them in his palms. I throw my head back, moaning when he pinches my nipple between his thumb and pointer finger. He tugs on my nipples, the pain that comes afterwards makes my pussy even more wet.

He rolls his thumb over my erect nipple and leans up, latching his mouth around it. He sucks on it harshly, sinking his teeth into it and a moan leaves my mouth from the pain.

He moves over to my other breast, leaving deep hungry kisses everywhere, taking me fully into his mouth.

His hard dick presses up against my inner thighs so I roll my hips against it and the grip around me tightens.

The cold air meets my now wet nipples when he un latches his mouth from around me, tightly gripping on to my ass. He moves me against his bulge and throws his head back, groaning.

He tugs on the waistband of my sweatpants,"Take these off." He demands, his voice hoarse.

"Now who's the eager one?" I breathe out, smirking down at him as I continue to grind against his clothed dick.