47 : a l a k i t a s i a

Amber wasn't entirely sure what had happened. Everyone had started rebuilding the guild hall, Erza got named Master and then she had noticed that Team Natsu (along with Mest) had disappeared. Next thing, Gajeel had rounded up another group, including Juvia, before they also took off. And somehow, she had found herself traveling with her blue-haired friend and the rest of this second team.

Though it didn't take long for her to figure out where Gajeel was leading the group, especially after they stopped at that bathhouse for the evening, most of the others were still clueless.

Cana sprawled out in the middle of the steaming water, "That's enough walking. Hot spring, take me away!"

Levy sat at the edge, looking back toward the bathhouse as Amber slid into the water beside her.

"Hop in with us, Juvia."

"No," the Water mage peeked through the curtains, "I'm way too embarrassed."

Lisanna looked over, "Nothing to be embarrassed about, we're all girls here."

Mirajane smiled, "I'm pretty sure she wouldn't feel this way if Gray were around."

"You got that right..." Amber mumbled, which just gave a certain Script mage an idea.

Levy turned around with her hands over her mouth, "Whoa! Gray's here?"

Juvia's entire demeanor shifted as she ran from the bathhouse carelessly, "I am such a klutz! My bath towel fell off completely by accident! Whoops!"

The pink towel floated through the air carelessly as Cana sweatdropped, "How the hell is that not more embarrassing than being nekkers in front of us?"

The Blood mage beside her could only shake her head, "Don't ask."

Now in the water, Juvia took a moment to look around for her beloved. Her attitude quickly fell before she narrowed her eyes toward Levy. "How dare you make a fool of me. You'll get what you deserve."

Levy couldn't help but giggle as Amber rolled her eyes. It shouldn't take that much effort to get a Rainwoman in water. The black-haired woman debated pointing out that she could just turn her body into water if she was really that embarrassed.

Cana leaned back on the warm rocks, speaking to the wall behind her, "Awesome find, Gajeel! I can't believe you knew about this place."

"Geehee. Unlike Salamander, I've got class."

'What did he have to bring Natsu up for?' Amber raised a brow as she continued to listen to the voices that were coming from beyond the wooden divider.

"I don't know how manly group bath time is." Elfman grumbled, "What're you doing here anyway, Ichiya?"

"Were you not aware? This hot spring, which is named Celestial Horse Abode, is owned by my guild."

Lisanna perked up a little at the information, "So the Blue Pegasus guild hall is nearby?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"How's Jenny, by the way?"

"Mmm. Her parfum's as lovely as ever. I'll say it mingles quite well with that of Evergreen."

Most of the Fairy Tailers went wide eyed.

"Yes. Freed and Bixlow have both integrated well, too. Yet more aces in the Blue Pegasus roster."

"Wait a second. What?"

Bits of Amber's chuckle escaped but were drowned out by Cana and Mira's questions.