Facts and Futures

Thank you all so much for reading through to the end. Firefall has easily become one of the largest projects that I have ever worked on and I can't wait to share more of it with you. So here are a few facts that weren't in the story and my plans for the future with the Mythics.

Facts

- Since Natsu wasn't able to update Kia on their adventures (specially the 100 year quest) by visiting her grave, Lucy suggested that he write her letters. He does, burning them to ash to send them to her.

- Verani continues to help her grandfather run the guild hall, only going on missions when someone (usually Laxus or the Thunder Legion) drags her along.

- Amber works with Wendy until she leaves with Natsu and company for the 100 year quest. Then she moves back to Margaret to work more with Lamia Scale, but never fully transfers between guilds.

- Crime Sorciere: The twins, Phari and Zan end up following Sorano, including when she goes to join another guild. [I have a bit more detail for this, but it's a spoiler for 100 year quest...]

- Alvarez: Ajeel ends up with Alexa, her title changing from the Sun Goddess to the Dawn Queen when he takes the throne.

Future

- I do have plans for a sequel with the Mythics. It will be starting with an alternate ending before continuing their story away from the canon storyline. I would have just written this to begin with, but I wanted to honor the original story as I had planned it out.

- I am currently writing the sequel and am planning to start posting it once I have completed at least the first arc.

- There is a good possibility that I will have a few character openings when the story gets to the next generation, so if you would like to have you or a character featured just ask 🙂

I will update this chapter when the sequel hits Wattpad (and likely add a new chapter as well)

Again, thank you all for sticking with me and the girls through this incredibly long journey. We can't want to see you again.

 We can't want to see you again