55

—SEOUL, SOUTH KOREAhannam-dong, UN Village

—SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
hannam-dong, UN Village

"Hey, just because I'm not feeling well doesn't mean you can skip school, Beomgyu," Myeonji glanced up at her boyfriend with a skeptical look. The two, after eating Hana's delicious pancake breakfast, had decided that they'd skip school for the day—well, Beomgyu practically forced Myeonji to tag along. "You could miss important lessons!" She told him, a little guilty that he'd miss classes just because of her.

"I don't really care right now, my focus is on how to make you feel better," Now it was Beomgyu's turn to look down at his partner, a mischievous expression on his face as he was a little—if not a lot—excited for what he had planned for the day. "Now, first stop. Follow me, will you?" He hummed, and Myeonji could only nod as a response. Beomgyu was a persistent boy.

"Great! It's this way, Myeon," Beomgyu lifted a hand and motioned his hand towards the all too familiar street in front of them. To see if she'd give him a reaction, Beomgyu gazed over at Myeonji who was visibly shocked and a little flustered. "Remember this place? Where you almost got run over?"

"How romantic," Myeonji rolled her eyes and shoved Beomgyu to the side with her hip, clearly a little embarrassed of how reckless she was back then. Beomgyu only laughed at her reaction, leaning in to place a gentle kiss on her head.

"Don't fret, babe! This isn't the spot," He winked, grabbing ahold of her hand as they crossed the street. "But, I'll hold your hand just in case." He joked and Myeonji threatened to hit him. Laughter filled their conversations as they crossed the street and as the time passed, Myeonji couldn't help but wonder where Beomgyu was taking her.

The couple had crossed the road and all that was ahead of them was an alleyway. However, it wasn't one of those scary, dark-looking ones, this alleyway was lively and had many small shops along the sides of the street. Lights decorated the sides of the alleyway which made the atmosphere very appealing. Street food was sold here and you could find tiny hidden gems in some shops.

"Come to think of it," Myeonji stopped walking which ultimately made Beomgyu, who was holding onto her hand, stop as well. He looked at her with his eyebrows furrowed, urging her to continue. "You never told me where we were headed." She pointed out making Beomgyu groan.

"You are one curious little cutie, aren't you?" Beomgyu placed both of his hands on his hips jokingly before poking her nose. "It's straight ahead, so do me a favour will you and stop asking so many questions." He gave her a soft smile, trying to make it seem like he wasn't mad—which he truly wasn't. This little excursion was supposed to make Myeonji feel relaxed and calm so her constantly asking questions informed Beomgyu that she was anxious. He didn't want that.