13

‒SEOUL SOUTH, KOREAseoul shopping mall

‒SEOUL SOUTH, KOREA
seoul shopping mall

Myeonji definitely saw a new and different side of Beomgyu after he sort of confessed. It was an indirect confession, furthermore, he never told her he liked her so Myeonji didn't get her hopes up too high. After what Beomgyu had told Myeonji, he became rather clingy towards her. Whenever Myeonji wanted to go on a certain ride, Beomgyu would always be the one to go on with her and sit with her. Myeonji found it charming.

Soobin, Yeonjun, Taehyun and Beomgyu were waiting in line for a ride called, French Revolution as Myeonji and Chaewon assisted Hueningkai to the bathroom because, well, he wasn't feeling too great.

Both Myeonji and Chaewon looked up once a dizzy Hueningkai coughed. "I think I'm alright now." He said, walking out of the boy's bathroom.

"I wouldn't jinx yourself." Chaewon chuckled as Myeonji patted Hueningkai's back. Chaewon looked around the packed amusement park, trying to find Yeonjun. "I think they're over there." Chaewon pointed to the right.

The group of three started walking towards the ride where the others were waiting. After a short walk, Myeonji met eyes with Beomgyu. He smiled and waddled towards her.

"How's Hueningkai?" He chuckled as they met up.

Myeonji looked at Hueningkai. "He stopped sweating, and he isn't green anymore so I'd say he's okay." She nodded.

The two grew silent. It wasn't because they were uncomfortable, but it was because they were next in line for the ride. Myeonji swallowed the lump in her throat once the roller coaster train stopped in front of them. The doors leading to the ride opened and Soobin, Yeonjun, Chaewon, Taehyun and even Hueningkai ran to find good seats. Myeonji wanted to take a step forwards but her last memory of this ride wasn't that excellent...

(She was 14 and she puked on the loop)

Myeonji cringed. Before she could say or do anything, she felt an arm snake around her waist. Alarmed, she spun around to find Beomgyu. There was that cutesy smile Myeonji was getting used to on his face.