31

—SEOUL, SOUTH KOREAhanlim high school

—SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
hanlim high school

As Myeonji entered the library, she was less shocked to see students there since she had observed the scene last time she had been there. Myeonji looked around the filled room, trying her best to find Hueningkai who needed help with something.

After a good minute, she found him in the corner of the room with one of Myeonji's classmates, Lee Donghyuck. Myeonji quickened her pace and began speed walking towards the group of two because everyone knows you look weird if you stand in the middle of the library doing nothing.

"Hey," Myeonji said as she sat herself beside Hueningkai. "What were you guys talking about?" She asked as the two looked completely shocked about whatever they were talking about.

"This kid really just asked me if girls poop." Donghyuck shook his head and sighed. He then looked back at Hueningkai who was red probably from  embarrassment. "Any other questions before I leave you with your burning thoughts?"

Myeonji was surprised to see Hueningkai pause to think, placing a hand on his chin. "What actually comes first, the chicken or the egg?"

Donghyuck and Myeonji both chuckled at Hueningkai's weird question. "Go to Chaewon for that," Myeonji replied for Donghyuck. "She's very passionate about that topic." She added making the two boys laugh.

With that being said, Myeonji and Hueningkai both waved and bid their goodbyes to their fellow classmate who had to leave and watched as he exited the library. As soon as Donghyuck stepped out of the room, two familiar people stepped in.

"Chae! Taehyun!" Hueningkai yelled taking Myeonji aback. They were in a library, and there Kai was, screaming. "Over here!" Kai continued, gaining shushes right after.

Embarrassed, Chaewon and Taehyun began making their way to where Hueningkai and Myeonji were seated. Chaewon tried her best to apologize to everyone who was affected by Hueningkai's yelling and Taehyun, on the other hand, just hid his face with his left hand and walked quicker than Chaewon.

"Thank you, Hueningkai," Taehyun gritted through his teeth. "We totally needed you to shout out for us. You know? We definitely couldn't have just looked around." Taehyun smiled and spoke with a sarcastic tone.

Hueningkai grinned wide and put up his two thumbs. "No problem, Tae!" He said, completely clueless about Taehyun's satire. Taehyun just sighed and face palmed himself as a response.

Chaewon eventually sat down with the group of four beside Taehyun who was across Myeonji and Kai. As the minutes passed, Chaewon and Taehyun were on their phones being bored out of their minds, while Myeonji was productively helping Hueningkai with his overdue Life Management homework.