28

—SEOUL, SOUTH KOREAhanlim high school

—SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
hanlim high school

"No fair that Chaewon is stealing you away from me." Beomgyu crossed his arms while pouting. It was the end of the school day and Myeonji was at her locker packing up. Beomgyu was currently waiting for her, trying his best to convince her to ditch her friend. "Come hang out with me instead." He pleaded as Myeonji shut her locker and swung her backpack on her back.

Myeonji smiled small. "I can't, Beomgyu. I'm sorry." She reached for his hand making Beomgyu instantly grab hers. "We hung out yesterday, right?" She looked up at him as they began walking to the exit of the school.

"Yeah, but we bumped into that boy. He killed the happy vibes." Beomgyu cringed as he reminisced what had happened on their little date yesterday.

The couple walked out of the school hand-in-hand. Once outside, Myeonji noticed that she was getting more stares than usual, but since Beomgyu always has no clue to what is going on, he had no idea. Myeonji didn't care that much though, it was the end of the day and she just wanted to go to Chaewon's house and eat unhealthy foods.

"Myeonji! Over here!" She heard a familiar feminine voice call out for her. Her assumption was confirmed when she made eye contact with Chaewon waving her over to where she and the others waited.

"That offer to hang out with me instead is still open," Beomgyu let go of Myeonji's hand so that his arm could swing over her shoulders. "I mean, do you want to hang out with that?" He eyed Chaewon weirdly making Myeonji giggle.

Right before the two reached the rest of the group, Myeonji shook her head lightly. "I promised her we'd hang out today. We can do something tomorrow if you want?" Myeonji offered.

Beomgyu bent down and planted a gentle kiss on top of Myeonji's head. "That sounds perfect." He smiled.

"Eww~!" Hueningkai fake gagged at Myeonji and Beomgyu when they reached the group. "Take your coupleness elsewhere please―I beg you!" He dramatically begged with his two hands together.

"I agree." Beomgyu nodded. He turned to his girlfriend. "Kai the wise even said it, come on! Hang out with me." Beomgyu pouted once more while crossing his arms.

"Geezus, lover boy." Chaewon scoffed as she reached forwards and grabbed Myeonji's forearm. She pulled Myeonji beside her afterwards. "When on earth did you get so clingy?" She asked teasingly while chuckling at the lovesick boy. "It's literally one! One day I get her, then you can have her the rest of your life."