23

—SEOUL, SOUTH KOREAhanlim high school

—SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
hanlim high school

Once Myeonji entered the school, she darted to the office. On her way there, she told herself that it would be alright with Wonyoung now attending her school and that everything was happening for a reason. With a few more strides, she entered the office. The very first thing Myeonji saw was the secretary, she made eye contact and then proceeded to lower her glasses to the bridge of her nose.

"Can I help you?" She asked while typing away on her computer.

Myeonji mustered up the nerve to walk closer. "Yeah, I'm here to show my sister around? Her name is Wonyoung and she just transferred."

The lady looked up from her device and tilted her head. "Kang Wonyoung?" She asked, Myeonji nodded furrowing her eyebrows. Wonyoung was supposed to be here, right?

"She left with the other senior... Wong Yukhei? He said he was supposed to show her around." The secretary informed the young girl.

Myeonji didn't even get to say 'thank you' to her as she dashed out of the room. Then, she stopped herself and popped her head back into the doorway. "Thank you!" She yelled before leaving again. Myeonji was a mannered girl, after all.

Just as she walked to the center of the hallway, the bell rung and Myeonji gulped. The bell was a warning sign that in about ten seconds, a swarm of students would be flooding the hallways. This was a bad time to try and find her sister. Sure, Myeonji could just leave her, but she was her responsibility for the day. She needed to show her around and snatch her from Yukhei. Plus, showing her around meant that Myeonji could miss class time―but that's just a bonus!

"Myeonji!"

The girl spun around to see her boyfriend. A small smile showed when he saw that it really was his girlfriend. He walked closer to the girl and held her waist. "What's wrong? Are you looking for someone?" He asked.

Of course, Myeonji heard him, but her eyes were too busy scanning the area. "I'm looking for a new student." She looked up at Beomgyu. "I was supposed to show her around..."