48

—SEOUL, SOUTH KOREAblue hour coin karaoke

—SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
blue hour coin karaoke

"Why have we never been to a coin karaoke before? This place is amazing!" Hueningkai yelled into the microphone causing a slight pitchy noise to erupted from the speakers.

Beomgyu winced like everyone else in the room and placed both of his hands on Myeonji's ears to protect her hearing. "Hey," Beomgyu called out to Kai who was nonchalantly picking a new song to sing for the millionth time.

Hueningkai looked back at his friends and shrugged. "Sorry, let me sing a song to ease your ears now," He smirked and fixed his school uniform, then, he began singing his heart out to 'Non Stop' by Oh My Girl.

"Geez," Chaewon rolled her eyes at the younger boy in front of her. "I wanted a peaceful afternoon after school," She tried her best to fight off the smile creeping up on her face. Hueningkai wasn't such a terrible singer so Chaewon couldn't help but feel a little proud and happy for him.

Beomgyu moved closer to Myeonji and wrapped an arm around her waist. "You know spending time with Hyuka means no calm and quiet afternoon, Chae. You should know," He said, looking at Hueningkai who forced Yeonjun and Taehyun to sing with him.

Myeonji sighed and nodded. "But, you do have to admit, Kai isn't so bad."

Chaewon, Soobin and Beomgyu looked at him and all nodded in agreement. Suddenly, Chaewon stood up and looked down at Myeonji with a smile. "Come on, Myeon," She reached down and pulled her up with both her hands.

"W-What? Why?" Beomgyu stood up as well in an instant. He tugged her arm to pull her away from Chaewon, but it was no use. Chaewon had already snatched her away from him leaving Beomgyu there to pout. "She just got here!" Beomgyu tried to reason with her.

It was true. Myeonji was a little late since she had a school project to do. She knows how disappointed Beomgyu must've felt once she yet again postponed their hangout after their talk yesterday. Myeonji felt terrible, but she felt grateful to Beomgyu for letting it slide since she felt down.

This caused Myeonji to worry—even though she promised Beomgyu she would do her best to try and stop. She was pessimistic that Beomgyu was getting sick of her bailing on plans all the time.

"—girls need to go to the bathrooms together, especially at this time! It's an unbreakable rule! Plus, we'll order food for you guys too on our way back,"

Myeonji was brought out of her trance only to meet eyes with her boyfriend, who was obviously quite suspicious about her zoning out all the time nowadays. "Okay," Soobin replied, grabbing onto Beomgyu's school uniform sleeve and pulling him behind the older. "Be safe and come back immediately," Soobin warned the two pointing a finger at them as if they were children.