11

—SEOUL, SOUTH KOREAhannam-dong, UN Village

—SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
hannam-dong, UN Village

Saturday. Myeonji usually spent her Saturday's inside her home, working on her homework. Not once was she allowed to leave without supervision. But this time, it was different. Myeonji was going to spend her Saturday with her newfound group of friends. She was meeting up with the guys along with her best friend, Chaewon, at the Seoul Shopping Mall.

"Chaewon," Myeonji groaned. "It's been like thirty minutes! Can you not pick from any of my clothes?"

Chaewon was allowed access to Myeonji's closet which was a tremendous mistake. Chaewon took advantage of this opportunity and took a long time choosing between big brands.

"I don't get it Myeon," Chaewon's voice was muffled through the walk-in closet. "You have a ton of cute clothes, how do you pick between them?" Chaewon said as she finally opened her door revealing her choice of clothes.

It was a red crop top from Ralph Lauren and washed shorts. Myeonji had a disapproving look on her face. "It took you that long to pick this?!"

Chaewon giggled. "Shut up. Look at what you're wearing!"

Myeonji looked at herself in the mirror. She was wearing checkered vans with shorts and a black shirt. It was casual, just the way Myeonji liked it. She glanced at the clock above her doorframe which read eleven-forty-nine. They were both meeting the group at around twelve so you could say the two teenagers were on time.

One other thing you could say was that the boys... Were not on time.

‒SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
yeonjun's house

"Beomgyu! Wake up!" Hueningkai pushed the sleeping boy on the ground. Beomgyu let everyone around him know he was awake from a weird noise he made while contacting the floor.