26

—SEOUL, SOUTH KOREAbeomgyu's house

—SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
beomgyu's house

"It's you I'm in love with."

Myeonji's eyes were threatening to pop out of her eye sockets. Did she hear him right?

"Beomgyu," Myeonji muttered. She smiled as he hummed as a response. "I, I love you too." She leapt forwards to attack her boyfriend in a bear hug with those words. Myeonji was shy and was probably red as a tomato so she tried her best to hide her face.

Myeonji felt Beomgyu's arms wrap tighter and that's when she knew everything was going to be alright. Though the worries, the struggles these two had, as long as there's love, everything will be fine.

"God, I-I just hated myself when we had our first fight." Beomgyu pulled away from the hug and dragged Myeonji to his living room. He sat both of them down. "When my ex told you those things, I've been so hard on myself saying that if I didn't fix things with her―and by fix I mean, closure―I would... Lose you too." Beomgyu fiddled with Myeonji's hands, avoiding eye contact.

Myeonji couldn't help but hug him again. These past three months have been the best months of her life. Sure, she's known Beomgyu for only like, three months (in which 2 they dated) but she feels like she's known him since forever. Call it soulmates if you will. That feeling when you get when you lay eyes on that certain someone that makes your heart race, that makes you nervous and giddy, that's how Myeonji felt with Beomgyu.

After pulling away from the second hug, Beomgyu stood up pulling Myeonji up with him. "We need to do something." Next, he kept his left hand onto hers while he led them to the front door.

He put on his shoes and let go of Myeonji's hand to let her do the same. Once both had their shoes on, Beomgyu opened the door for them as they walked out. He made sure it was locked before walking down the steps and onto the pavement.

"Where are we going?" Myeonji asked as it was four pm and a Monday. What on earth would they be doing?

Beomgyu looked down at his girlfriend. "You wanted to go out, right? To eat?" Myeonji's eyes widen by shock and surprise. She didn't want to go out. They could just easily go to Myeonji's house and she could ask her chefs to make food.

"Wouldn't it be expensive? I'm a big eater." Myeonji laughed nervously as they continued their walk. Soon, they made it to the side of the road. Looks like they were taking a uber.

Beomgyu leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on top of Myeonji's head. "My treat." He smiled his dainty smile. After a long conversation about milk and cereal, a uber parked right in front of them. Beomgyu opened the door and let Myeonji in first, then himself.