15

—SEOUL, SOUTH KOREAhannam-dong, UN Village

—SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
hannam-dong, UN Village

"I like you, Myeon." Beomgyu finally admitted to Myeonji and himself. He wrapped his arms around her small physique and took a deep breath. "Give me a chance, Myeonji. I won't break your heart, I promise."

Myeonji stood there a little shocked. Nevertheless, she liked the boy so a smile made its way on her lips. "Okay."

Beomgyu's tense state vanished and he let go of what now was his. Beomgyu placed his hands on his head and let out the biggest sigh ever.

"You have no idea how unplanned that was." Beomgyu smiled small at Myeonji. He walked back to her and pulled her back inside her room. "It was just a moment that was too good to pass."

That statement worried Myeonji a little. What did he mean it was just a moment too good to pass? Was it just a moment to Beomgyu?

Beomgyu led Myeonji to her bed and didn't let go of her hand. "How about we do something tomorrow?" Beomgyu's voice snapped Myeonji out of her worried gaze.

"Tomorrow?" Myeonji asked. She could see Beomgyu's face grow a little sadder when she sounded hesitant.

He let go of her hand. "Only if you're free of course." Beomgyu looked down. He didn't want to seem too eager even though he was.

"No—I mean yes," Myeonji stuttered. Beomgyu looked up. "Yeah, I'd love to hang out tomorrow, Beomgyu." Myeonji showed a small smile.

Before Beomgyu could reply, his phone rang disrupting the two and sort of killing the romantic vibe in the room. Beomgyu answered the phone, it was Jungkook.

Even though Myeonji couldn't directly hear what the two were saying, she could tell they had to go now. After a good couple of seconds, Beomgyu put down the phone and stood up.

"Jungkook called." He informed Myeonji. "He says thank you for a great time and its time for us to go." He continued.

Myeonji stood up beside Beomgyu and held his hand. She walked him to the door and before he was out, she turned him around so they stood face to face.

"That's alright, I'll see you tomorrow," Myeonji whispered.

Beomgyu smirked. "You bet."

He leaned forwards and kissed her forehead. Beomgyu then walked out of Myeonji's room smiling like an idiot. Myeonji, on the other hand, tried—keyword: tried—to compose herself but failed. The teenager jumped on her bed and squealed like crazy. She was so happy there was no other way to explain it.