*Heated Up*

Matt felt the tension in the room, so he sat forward in his chair and crossed his hands. "Cruz, continue with what you were going to tell me," Matt said looking at Cruz. Cruz looked at Matt and shook his head in disgust. "But Lieutenant..." he mumbled pointing at Kelly who suddenly crossed his arms. "You know what..." Cruz said standing up. "I'll talk to you later," he said looking down at Kelly, walking away with a bad attitude. Matt leaned back in his chair and exhaled air. Kelly laughed and patted Matt's knee, Matt playfully pushing Kelly's hand off of his knee joking around. "So what do you want to tell me?" Matt asked spinning back around in his chair, picking up his pen. Kelly sighed and asked, "I saw that you made up with Dawson? How did you do that?" Matt immediately dropped his pen back onto the desk and turned around facing Kelly. "What do you mean as in made up?" Matt asked crossing his arms. Kelly stared at him and laughed. "Made up as in you two getting back together" Matt's eyes went big and he shook his head. "Kelly, we're just friends, that's all" Kelly laughed and sarcastically mumbled under his breath, "Sure doesn't seem like it" Matt heard what Kelly said and he placed his face in his hands, shaking his head back and forth.

Gabby saw Sylvie walk into the locker room and Sylvie ran up and gave Gabby a big hug. "Whoa, what's up Sylvie?" Gabby asked as her friend sat down next to her on the bench. Sylvie put her face into her hands and she started to have a melt down. "Gabby, what am I even doing? I'm not ready to have a baby yet! I just started this job, and I'm loving it. I can't do this and raise a child at the same time!" Gabby rubbed Sylvie's back and replied, "You should talk to a paramedic I know down at 37. She has 2 children, she's a single mom, and works Ambo" Sylvie looked up when she heard this and her mouth dropped. "Are you serious?!" she asked. Gabby nodded her head and laughed. "Yeah I sure am! So tell me... What's with you and Kelly?" Gabby asked, crossing her arms. Sylvie took a deep breath and breathed out slowly. "Well.... I went over to drop off his jacket that he left at the firehouse and he asked me if I wanted a drink. I told him just one, but it turned into many and many," Sylvie said.
"So you were drunk..." Gabby said lowly as Cruz walked into the locker room, his eyes filled with fury. "Sylvie," he said walking over, raising his voice. Sylvie stood up and when Cruz reached her, he kissed her but she pulled away quickly. "What're you doing?!" she squealed, Cruz now grabbing her arms. Gabby stood up and shoved Cruz. "Cruz what are you doing?!!" Gabby yelled pushing him into the lockers but as she did, Cruz had stuck out a foot that ran her right into the lockers. Casey heard the commotion from within his office, and when he walked out he saw Gabby sitting on the floor holding her gut, while Brett sat down next to her, holding her close. Across from them he saw Cruz standing up, his face pale.