Chapter 37 *Plotted Death*

*After shift at Molly's*
Gabby stood behind the bar and watched as Matt sat in front of her, playing with his straw. They made eye contact and Gabby smiled. "Are you okay?" she asked him, Matt nodding his head. "I will be... You?" Gabby shook her head. "I'll manage," she replied as Matt leaned over the counter and kissed Gabby, Herrmann coming out from the back. "No PDA!" he exclaimed, smacking Gabby with a towel on her leg. She ignored him and kept kissing Matt, Matt kissing her harder. "Gabby!" Herrmann yelled, finally getting Gabby's attention. "Hey Herrmann I think I'm gonna head home with Matt," she said, looking at Matt who was smiling.
"I need you here though!" Herrmann shouted out as Gabby walked out from behind the counter. "Have Cruz fill in for me," she replied holding Matts hand and walking out of Molly's, running into Antonio. "Tonio hey!" Gabby exclaimed as she hugged her brother, gripping onto him tightly. "Hey Gabs, where are you headed?" Antonio asked pulling back, shaking Matts hand. "Home," she replied, holding Matts hand again. "Alright but can we talk for a few minutes?" Antonio asked, stuffing his hands into his pockets, Gabby realizing he was still wearing his badge. "Are you still on duty?" Gabby asked him, Antonio nodding. "Yeah I am," he said, all of them walking back into Molly's.

"What's going on Tonio?" Gabby asked as they all sat at a booth, Antonio crossing his hands. "There was a doctor at the hospital, who is wanted for murdering his family and any patients he's recently had... have died" "Why are you telling us this?" Matt asked crossing his hands. "Andy was one of those patients," Antonio said sadly, Gabby and Matts eyes going wide. "So you think Dr. Gordon killed our son?!" Gabby asked raising her voice. People were now staring, Gabby not caring. "Antonio! Are you telling me our sons death was plotted?!" she yelled, everyone in the bar going silent. Antonio reached across the table and grabbed his sisters hands, staring into her eyes. "Gabby listen to me.... I'm not saying it was plotted... It's a theory. We'll get through this," Antonio told his sister, rubbing her hands. Gabby looked at him and shook her head, looking at Matt. "We better, or else I will go find him and drown him in the Manhattan River," Gabby told him, getting up and leaving the bar, Matt running after her.