*Andy Casey*

Matt pulled up to Molly's and parked his truck. They had just came from the hospital, loving on their son. "Hey look who it is! It's our favorite couple!" Herrmann exclaimed as Matt and Gabby walked through the doors, hand in hand. "How's the little one holding up?" Herrmann asked. Gabby looked at him and smiled. "He's doing great! He should be discharged and ready to come home next week," she replied. Matt looked across the room and saw Kelly sitting alone. "Hey I'm gonna hang with Severide for a bit," Matt said patting Gabby's back before walking up to Kelly who was doing shots.
"What's up Kelly?" Matt asked as he sat down in front of Kelly who quickly gulped down a beer. "Got in a fight with Sylvie. That woman sometimes, I swear!" Kelly said sounding angry, Matt watching his friend indulge himself with alcohol. "Whoa Kelly you gotta slow down. You don't want to have hang over while working next shift," Matt said grabbing one of Kelly's full shots, drinking it quickly. "Hypocrite," Kelly said making Matt laugh. He watched as Gabby sat down at the bar part chatting with Herrmann when some guy walked up to her, sitting next to her smiling. Matt watched as Gabby talked back, the guy obviously hinting he was interested in her. "Uh Kelly I'll be right back," Matt said standing up and walking over to where Gabby was, wrapping his arms around her waist and placing his chin on top of her head, intertwining fingers. The guy looked at them both and when he made eye contact with Matt, he smiled. "Hi there, I'm Bennett James," he said putting his hand out to shake Matts hand, Matt nodding and shaking Bennett's hand. "I'm lieutenant Matt Casey, down at Firehouse 51," Matt replied, Kelly walking over. Bennett nodded his head and smirked at them.
"So is it hard being a firefighter? I mean, it gets you ladies faster doesn't it?" Bennett asked laughing. Kelly looked at Bennett and had a disapproving look on his face. "Don't I know you from somewhere?" Bennett took a long look at Kelly and nodded his head. "You do, and I knew your paramedic friend... What was her name again? Oh yes, Leslie Shay," Bennett said, both Kelly's and Gabby's eyes going wide. "How'd you know her name?" Kelly asked Bennett walking closer to him, Bennett now standing up. Bennett shrugged and started to walk towards the door when Kelly grabbed him by his jacket and pushed him up against the wall. "How do you know her name?!"